I want one! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, I want one! in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Originally Posted by crockone mines fully loaded so that makes me? Crock, You're aspiring to better things. Go for it ...
    RobertCTS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Black the Darkside

Re: I want one!

Quote Originally Posted by crockone
    mines fully loaded so that makes me?
    Crock,
    You're aspiring to better things. Go for it man

crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

i do see the new cady truck in my future.. not the srx or the escalade... whatever comes out next.

d_todd_phelps is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS 6 Speed Manual

I bought the cadillac for its handling, decent get up and go, 4 doors, because I fit in it, it is available in a manual, and because it is an American car. Had any other American or European company made a similar car for cheaper, I would have bought it. I'd gladly save the money and use it toward earlier retirement. In my extended family situation (farmers, blue collar workers), I need to point out that is it cheaper than a new SUV. I'm perfectly happy parking my 1995 beat to hell pickup truck next to it, as the 2 together reflect my personallity. A work truck for hauling crap around and a nice sporty car for those times when I want I nice ride.

Quote Originally Posted by d_todd_phelps
    I bought the cadillac for its handling, decent get up and go, 4 doors, because I fit in it, it is available in a manual, and because it is an American car. Had any other American or European company made a similar car for cheaper, I would have bought it. I'd gladly save the money and use it toward earlier retirement. In my extended family situation (farmers, blue collar workers), I need to point out that is it cheaper than a new SUV. I'm perfectly happy parking my 1995 beat to hell pickup truck next to it, as the 2 together reflect my personallity. A work truck for hauling crap around and a nice sporty car for those times when I want I nice ride.
    Todd,
    Sounds like a neat contrast. I think you may have read my post wrong? I have no trouble parking a used pick-up beside the Caddy. My "tongue in cheek" comment was it was a Ford. I'm a car nut from way back. I sided with GMC, primarily with the Chevys. It was the Chevy Camp versus the Ford Camp. To us Fords were pieces of Sh*t. The Wife bought a Ford Sport Trac.
    Being the silly person I am, I removed all the Ford emblems so anybody who might drive by would not know I had a FORD pick up.

d_todd_phelps is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS 6 Speed Manual

Yep, it looks like I read the post wrong. Nothing like the Ford vs Chevy wars. "I was embarrased to have the Ford parked in the drive way beside the Caddy" should have been "I was embarrased to have ANY Ford parked in the drive way beside the Caddy".

pjohnesq is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by RobertCTS
    Todd,
    Sounds like a neat contrast. I think you may have read my post wrong? I have no trouble parking a used pick-up beside the Caddy. My "tongue in cheek" comment was it was a Ford. I'm a car nut from way back. I sided with GMC, primarily with the Chevys. It was the Chevy Camp versus the Ford Camp. To us Fords were pieces of Sh*t. The Wife bought a Ford Sport Trac.
    Being the silly person I am, I removed all the Ford emblems so anybody who might drive by would not know I had a FORD pick up.
    Fix Or Repair Daily

Quote Originally Posted by d_todd_phelps
    Yep, it looks like I read the post wrong. Nothing like the Ford vs Chevy wars. "I was embarrased to have the Ford parked in the drive way beside the Caddy" should have been "I was embarrased to have ANY Ford parked in the drive way beside the Caddy".
    FORD Fix or Repair Daily "On a quiet summer night you can hear the FORDS rusting"

STL-CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member

98% of all Fords are still on the road,
    the other 2% made it home.

Let's keepin' comin' I saw this bumper sticker. "God made Shit. Ford made it move"

pjohnesq is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Fastest On Rainy Days - (Because everyone else is driving slow due to bad weather)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.