Ok, I bought into the hype........ - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Ok, I bought into the hype........ in Cadillac V-Series Forums; I like the synthetic waxes. Gives it a wet look. This was after Meguiar’s Ultimate Liquid Wax and I use ...
    STS LC3 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 STS V Raven Black-Ebony/Tango Red

Re: Ok, I bought into the hype........

I like the synthetic waxes. Gives it a wet look. This was after Meguiar’s Ultimate Liquid Wax and I use Meguiar’s Ultimate Quick Wax after each wash. I do get a bit of smearing on the hood but a wet towel and re-dry fixes it right up. Mothers syn wax works good for me too. My car is a daily driver so I think I’ll try the colored wax on the front clip; hide some of the sand blasting on it. Might get the front clip repainted this fall. Then I can be pissed with every new stone chip I see.

BTW, if I go to Wal-Mart, I park in the back 40. Wal-Martians are dangerous behind the wheel.

IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1193.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1166.jpg
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Nimoch is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V

So clean! +1 for the Wal-Mart parking preference.

PGA2B is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Black Raven STS V

Quote Originally Posted by rbzstsv View Post
    Its funny how certain members on here cannot take a different view. I can't seem to remember getting all excited or using an ! during posting but u can brush it off any way you like. The facts are the facts. Just because you have used a product line with GREAT success over the past 30 years doesn't change the "facts". Adams polishes uses higher quality materials throughout there product line( waxes, detail sprays,towels, and even vacuums) with extremely better customer service with 110% money back.
    No, you just come in and say everything else is crap. Get over yourself kid. I said to each their own. You swear by Adams.....We get it. Good for you. Maybe you should go to work for them.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by 1madstsv View Post
    They now sell Adams at the auto zone 5 miles from me. It's all the same it's in how you use it.
    Adams polish all the way. All of that wax u can get at auto zone/Walmart is crap. You won't be disappointed!!
    Oh snap, then according to rbzstsv's own words it must be crap since you can buy it at AutoZone and you did use !! So don't tell me about "facts".

When you get older you will realize life is too short to get this worked up over car care products.

rbzstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): stsv
    Oh snap just like I said certain members here just can't take a different view. Funny how you speak of growing up and yet your still flaming on and bringing up age. Wonder who needs to grow up. Sorry your internet friends had to see you of all people in question. Why don't you take your extreme wealth of knowledge and do some research instead of trying to make it about me being younger than you. Honestly you said nothing other than you've used one for 30 years. Just because you personally like a product doesn't mean its made with higher quality materials. But I should just go to work for them because you like your wax. Why don't you go around to your local body shops and ask them to use your retail grade wax. You can tell them you've used it for 30 years with great success. Lmao

PGA2B is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Black Raven STS V

You just don't get it. I didn't slam or flame any other products or call them crap. I started a post and let everyone know about "MY" positive experience with a new product. I said and I quote, "to each their own". I posted this experience on professional detailing sites and you are the only one to have anything negative to say. Explain how that is close minded or not open to other products? I you want further debate please contact Michael Stoops and tell him his products are crap.

As for research, my research lead to the Spectre Intake and the Smooth Flow Pulley system for the STS-V.

What have YOU done to give back to the community?

The Raven is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Oh snap just like I said certain members here just can't take a different view. Funny how you speak of growing up and yet your still flaming on and bringing up age. Wonder who needs to grow up. Sorry your internet friends had to see you of all people in question. Why don't you take your extreme wealth of knowledge and do some research instead of trying to make it about me being younger than you. Honestly you said nothing other than you've used one for 30 years. Just because you personally like a product doesn't mean its made with higher quality materials. But I should just go to work for them because you like your wax. Why don't you go around to your local body shops and ask them to use your retail grade wax. You can tell them you've used it for 30 years with great success. Lmao
    As a seasoned detailer with professional experience, I am qualified to tell you that you don't know what you are talking about.

Meguiars is good stuff whether you purchase at AutoZone or at professional shops. Can you do better? Definitely. But you can do better than Adams too, even cheaper.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.