Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Holy Crap!!

PGA2B is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 OBM CTS-V Coupe

Holy Crap!!

I have clean tips!! I knew I was running rich because the black tips but the scanner was showing ok. The bad cats were really effecting the readings. She feels like a different car now. The biggest difference I feel is mid range is much stronger now but I haven't had the opportunity to really push her. I am also seeing higher airflow readings up top so the cats must have been pretty clogged.

Last edited by PGA2B; 03-21-13 at 11:38 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

TimmyC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V and 2007 STS-V The Murdalac

Re: Holy Crap!!

Huh, I would not have expected that. How much extra air are you seeing with new cats?

PGA2B is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 OBM CTS-V Coupe

Re: Holy Crap!!

Before I only saw .84 g/cyl. and now I have seen .92 on a brief burst and have not done a full out WOT run. I can feel the difference. I'll need to do a full run and look at the log. The biggest moment was I was trying to get through a yellow light and damn near turned her sideways. I regained composure and hit it again and the the damn thing has NEVER responded like that before.