2006 STS v Vacuum Diagram
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, 2006 STS v Vacuum Diagram in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Can anyone help me on the vacuum diagram for a 2006 STS V? Background-I ran over 3 of those large ...
    chwilliams3 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 sts v

2006 STS v Vacuum Diagram

Can anyone help me on the vacuum diagram for a 2006 STS V?

Background-I ran over 3 of those large orange traffic cones and it ripped out my computer, most of my front grills and all 3 wiring harnesses. Suxs right? Insurance covered it all. The lighting, trans and engine wiring harnesses and computer were replaced.

The problem is that I had them install a Stage 1 Spectre intake, no tune, or the stage 2 intake. The shifting up between 2 and 3 in auto takes a deep breath and shifting down from 2 to 1 is really hard.

It really feels like a vacuum hose is unplugged somewhere-the Caddy dealler said the car was missfiring but still couldn't make it better. Changed plugs and still no deal....ideas anyone?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Jailtime is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 95 Sierra Z71

Re: 2006 STS v Vacuum Diagram

Did you install the black MAF sleeve in the intake?

chwilliams3 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 sts v

It was done by a mechanic.How could I check it? By partially disassembling the intake? Would the sleeve be on the inside? Thanx for responding. L

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

PGA2B is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 OBM CTS-V Coupe

The calibration tube is on the inside. You can pull the filter off and look or feel up the tube (That sounds bad). There ehould be a black tube with a slot in it. It focuses the air flow over the MAF so it can function with out setting a code and tripping the CEL. Do you have a light now?

7. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.