Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Headers....

23K views 63 replies 22 participants last post by  PapaV 
#1 ·
Are on my car!

Right side

Left side

Left side installed (pic from wheel well)

These are a direct replacement for stock manifolds!

There is no good way to put cats in these without compromising the design. Cats will not be an option but can be added to the exhaust behind the headers by any muffler shop if desired.

3/8" flanges
1.75" primaries

All 304 stainless construction

Made in America

Price: $1199 plus shipping.

PM me for orders.

See less See more
#10 ·
Here are a couple more pics

Install is pretty straightforward. Remove the old manifolds, remove steering shaft (two bolts) install headers. Getting to all the bolts on the headers is not as easy as the stock manifolds but not impossible. The stock oxygen sensors reach the new locations without extensions. I recommend a 13mm swivel socket. Even if you have to buy one it will be worth it.

I forgot to mention the difference in sound. During normal driving and cruising there is no difference. At half throttle or more deep V8 noises come out! I love it! Quiet at cruise, deep and throaty when you hit it.

Call me any time tomorrow Kyle.

#20 ·
[/COLOR]Timmy,
Been a while since I've checked in and it looks like you've been putting in some work! You're tempting me to make a road trip to Michigan for some auto transformation. I can't help to feel a slight bit responsible for the mad scientist. I wish I had an inkling of the expertise you're showcasing. Great work!

#23 ·
The headers picked up a few hp throughout the run and boost decreased slightly, indicating a more efficient system. I would expect mpgs to go up a little too but winter gas screws my mileage up and I can't do a good comparison. My MAF hz reading went up quite a but too. The engine is definitely moving more air.

Shipping to PA will be $35.

My 2.4 pulley fits the same hub, you just need to pull it flush to the end of the supercharger shaft.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.