Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Headers....

23K views 63 replies 22 participants last post by  PapaV 
#1 ·
Are on my car!

Right side

Left side

Left side installed (pic from wheel well)

These are a direct replacement for stock manifolds!

There is no good way to put cats in these without compromising the design. Cats will not be an option but can be added to the exhaust behind the headers by any muffler shop if desired.

3/8" flanges
1.75" primaries

All 304 stainless construction

Made in America

Price: $1199 plus shipping.

PM me for orders.

See less See more
#60 ·
Hey TimmyC........PapaV here again................ just saw this old thread f/ the first time today and the pictures u posted to show the fitment of your headers.

Fair enough.....seeing is believing but OMG(osh) some of the clearances look 2b 1/4" or less.

I can c w/ tolerance stack up on the car itself and variation in ur fabrication there can b some interference at one or more of the pinch points.

No wonder D3 would only sell their STS-V headers if they installed them in California.

Having said that I'm really looking forward 2 getting the email from u in the next week or so telling me my TimmyC custom set is ready to ship !!!!

BTW.............when I tell folks who inquire about my headers where I got them or what they r I was planning 2 say they r ("genuine") "TimmyC Performance Headers".

What would u prefer they b referred 2?

What say u?

-PV-

#64 ·
It cost me almost 475$ to get headers installed on my CTS-V1. They were a very tight fit and my mechanic sounded at times like he was going to give up. When I look at some TCs pictures I have to admit I get worried. I'm having the same outfit here install my TC Fab headers.

The fact TC has a full scale STS-V exhaust mockup he uses to check f/ proper fit helps put me in my comfort zone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.