more good news!!! holy crap..
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, more good news!!! holy crap.. in Cadillac V-Series Forums; alrighty yall. for those of us out there that want rims, you know its 5k plus, and in some cases, ...
    boomys10 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

more good news!!! holy crap..

alrighty yall. for those of us out there that want rims, you know its 5k plus, and in some cases, plus plus plus.. i talked with a gentleman today who owns finspeed.com, he is willing to tackle our projects for a crazy low price. he quoted me 20x12 in the rear (may not be possible, but you get the jist..) and 20x9 in the front for 3400. if you went with a reasonable size for the rear it would be around the 3k flat mark. FREAKING CRAZY CHEAP. check out his site for finished and stuff as well, all custom made and can make one of a kind also. great guy.

still talking with gforce about the axles and will be making a trip up in a few weeks, unless someone wants to before me (completely fine, save me the need for a ride home. lol)

the driveshaft is still very doable, just need to get some decent pix with my camera phone since my homecomp broke and i cant upload the sd card to the comp to email him the pix needed. making huge strides now yall, wait for the things coming in the very near future your jaw will drop in a few months if the current project works out, thats a promise!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

The Raven is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: more good news!!! holy crap..

Quote Originally Posted by boomys10 View Post
    alrighty yall. for those of us out there that want rims, you know its 5k plus, and in some cases, plus plus plus.. i talked with a gentleman today who owns finspeed.com, he is willing to tackle our projects for a crazy low price. he quoted me 20x12 in the rear (may not be possible, but you get the jist..) and 20x9 in the front for 3400. if you went with a reasonable size for the rear it would be around the 3k flat mark. FREAKING CRAZY CHEAP. check out his site for finished and stuff as well, all custom made and can make one of a kind also. great guy.
    I don't know anything about the wheels you are speaking of, so I don't know how they compare in quality, but iForged has quite a few options that they can build for the STS-V in comparable sizes (ones that actually fit) for $3000-$3200. CCW has options as low as $2400. Both are very high quality products.

Dave G is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V

Check True Forged as well.

I wouldn't call $3K cheap.

considering these are one of a kind and made however you want, i would call it dirt cheap personally. but to each his own. just posting up new options for everyone.

leija_01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac STS-V

I met the owner of finspeed at my tuners class back in 2010. real cool guy!

Berger 93 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I would be interested in a set of 20x9 and 20x10 . . . hmmm . .

go to his site and give him a call. the 20x10 will be easy to fit as many have done it. i dont want what others have done so im making mine a challenge. lol

DRL650 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS V Coupe

CCW Wheels great product great customer service..I forged terrible service and wheels are hit and miss.Unless things have changed with then in the last couple of years? For a great wheel at a great price look at Forgestar wheels not a 3 piece but a great price arounf 1300 to 1600 per set and fitment. just an option for a good wheel at a great price.

----------

CCW Wheels great product great customer service..I forged terrible service and wheels are hit and miss.Unless things have changed with then in the last couple of years? For a great wheel at a great price look at Forgestar wheels not a 3 piece but a great price arounf 1300 to 1600 per set and fitment. just an option for a good wheel at a great price. Here is a thread on forgestar,I know not an STS but just to give you an idea. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ight=Forgestar

KingOfLacs is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, Stepside Chevy, 1966 Chevelle

Put some BOSS wheels on a 1st gen CTS-V a few years back think the cost me $1800 for 20's with tires just saying there are good options if you look around. Took a few sets to find something I liked that would clear the brembo brakes.

Berger 93 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Unfortunately Forgestar will not make 6 lug wheels any more. All they have left are one 19" offerings in a rather aggressive offset. I contacted the a few days ago.

Iforged are OK I have them now.

I just want something different nd the mono block construction I feel woul be really nice on the V.

the quality is top notch. i also strive for difference, therefore this is the route im going as far as rim choices are concerned personally.

originalgarage is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '08 STS-V

did anyone pursue the finspeed option? they seem to have exactly what i am looking for. ccw has a great option as well, thanks for the heads up. too bad about forgestar, the cf10 >$2K would have been impossible to resist.

KingOfLacs is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, Stepside Chevy, 1966 Chevelle

Got the asanti's still $1200 shipped forum members only

pjeter is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    You got any pics?

goryr88 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Not meaning to hijack, but speaking of rims, does anyone know of anyone who wants to trade powder black rims for factory chromes? I have an 06 V with powder coat black rims. I just want the factory chromies.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.