Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Sensor Identification? in Cadillac V-Series Forums; There are 3 sensors on the left side of the blower that have an electrical connector on the top side ...
- 07-28-12 03:30 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Cadillac
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
There are 3 sensors on the left side of the blower that have an electrical connector on the top side of them and a small plastic line connection on the bottom. The plastic line connections go to different ports on the intake manifold / blower. See attached pic. The center one has no plastic line attached to it, and the port at the back of the manifold where it should plug into has a cap on it. Is this normal?Sensors.jpg
- 07-28-12 06:31 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V and 2007 STS-V The Murdalac
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- 1/2 hr S of Grand Rapids, MI
Re: Sensor Identification?
Yes, that's normal. The rear sensor is the Supercharger Inlet Pressure Sensor, the middle one is barometric, and the front one is the Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP).
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Gear Shift Knob
Gear Shift Knob - Browning Pistol Grip
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 10 Inch
- CRC Industries Guaranteed To Pass - Emissions Test Formula
Emissions Test Formula - 12 Fl Oz