A "rental"?? Ouch! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, A "rental"?? Ouch! in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Originally Posted by mikey06d3 US STS-V OWNERS OWN ONE OF THE MOST EXCLUSIVE CARS IN THE WORLD IN MY OPINION ...
    Florian is offline crushing Vs with my Wurm
    Automobile(s): 2013 GT500 - 700+ HP

Re: A "rental"?? Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by mikey06d3 View Post

US STS-V OWNERS OWN ONE OF THE MOST EXCLUSIVE CARS IN THE WORLD IN MY OPINION .....
    This is so true - and the very reason I dumped my STS-V. I owned mine for 6 years and it was one of the nicest cars Ive ever owned. However the scarcity of V-specific parts is a real problem. Seeing as only roughly 2500 were made, you have a very small pool of parts and support for it.
    I miss it, but I dont miss the lack of support or aftermarket pickings.

F

Dave G is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V

I guess it all depends on your perspective. If I bought it NEW - I might be disappointed in the interior for an $80K car. There's only a few interior things I don't care for - but I found issues with Lexus, BMW, Audi...the interior if your Audi makes my head hurt.

I have nothing constructive to say about California.

supercharged d is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 sts v

Every day some one ask me a question about it people love my 06 sts v i feel like a celebrity lol no joke.girls dont really know about sts v i didnt even know until i seen one on craigslist after that i sold my m45s and got one .my girl loves it she says it looks like a beast its so big,ect just put the windows down & enjoy the bose system you will get plenty of attention from chics if you want it or not

youknooow is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V 1 OF 3 BLK ICE & TANGO RED
    Like people have said young old and in between luv this car, just like others stayed "is the CTS with the corvette engine ? " no its a hand built northstar. I have the two toned interior most find it stunning despite the few recycled GM parts like the reading lights. The STS V has one of the best leather wrapped interiors I've see

rakoom2002 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Well then it looks like this is one of those situations where you should definitely chose a car over a girl.

rakoom2002 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

The thing I get ALLLLLLL the time though is "Is that your cts-v out there", I stopped correcting people because I get it almost everyday. But the unanimous thing I do get is that the car looks Awesome!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.