Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Watch out!!! 600 rwhp sts v!!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  whisler151 
#1 ·

No, not really.... but let me tell you the story.....

This race happened about a year or 2 ago.... had no idea what the guy had besides the 2 turbos. I had raced a stock ISF awhile before this and gladly handed him his ass. so i figured, meh, Why not? So I take off to the line, and the driver dissapears for a bit... no biggie. I see him again, and we race^^ watch vid^^) then afterwards.... hes like your car needs more work blah blah blah trying to get me to let this company tear my ride apart. anyway, I meet up with my fellas... and they are like, dude we were trying to wave you down cause when you went to stage he popped his trunk and poured his meth and opened up his bottle. D'oh!!! lol.... I think I stood my ground fairly well for a exhaust, tune only car. I tried posting a comment on the video, but it has to await for approval...hahahaha. simply said, thats my car and I don't make 600 rwhp. looks bad to lie! anyway... just thought I would share what I found today on the webz when I was supposed to be working. lol I like how his entourage is quite up until he starts passing me up lol... "he didn't whoop my ass" like his buddy at the end of the vid is saying.. I say hes a low-mid 12 car. my best was a 12.9 with a 1.9 60'. grr. i hate losing. and then to find this vid....makes me real mad. lol... time for a TVS 2300....

#2 ·
I feel your pain.

I left a comment too. We'll see if mine gets approved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.