Watch out!!! 600 rwhp sts v!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Watch out!!! 600 rwhp sts v!! in Cadillac V-Series Forums; [YOUTUBE]N3vqTknHA1Y[/YOUTUBE] No, not really.... but let me tell you the story..... This race happened about a year or 2 ago.... ...
    leija_01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac STS-V

Watch out!!! 600 rwhp sts v!!

[YOUTUBE]N3vqTknHA1Y[/YOUTUBE]

No, not really.... but let me tell you the story.....

This race happened about a year or 2 ago.... had no idea what the guy had besides the 2 turbos. I had raced a stock ISF awhile before this and gladly handed him his ass. so i figured, meh, Why not? So I take off to the line, and the driver dissapears for a bit... no biggie. I see him again, and we race^^ watch vid^^) then afterwards.... hes like your car needs more work blah blah blah trying to get me to let this company tear my ride apart. anyway, I meet up with my fellas... and they are like, dude we were trying to wave you down cause when you went to stage he popped his trunk and poured his meth and opened up his bottle. D'oh!!! lol.... I think I stood my ground fairly well for a exhaust, tune only car. I tried posting a comment on the video, but it has to await for approval...hahahaha. simply said, thats my car and I don't make 600 rwhp. looks bad to lie! anyway... just thought I would share what I found today on the webz when I was supposed to be working. lol I like how his entourage is quite up until he starts passing me up lol... "he didn't whoop my ass" like his buddy at the end of the vid is saying.. I say hes a low-mid 12 car. my best was a 12.9 with a 1.9 60'. grr. i hate losing. and then to find this vid....makes me real mad. lol... time for a TVS 2300....

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

whisler151 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor

Re: Watch out!!! 600 rwhp sts v!!

I feel your pain.

I left a comment too. We'll see if mine gets approved.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.