Spectre Intake (retro fit/fix)- WARNING!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Spectre Intake (retro fit/fix)- WARNING!!!!!!!!!! in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Pissing match? Um no...You and guy have made it clear NOW, permanent sleeves are available, HOWEVER along with that message, ...
    youknooow is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): STS-V 1 OF 3 BLK ICE & TANGO RED

Re: Spectre Intake (retro fit/fix)- WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

Pissing match? Um no...You and guy have made it clear NOW, permanent sleeves are available, HOWEVER along with that message, you and Guy attempted to trivialize my post-which has fueled my follow ups. As we all know there is nothing trivial about FOD, also this is not a debate - my post is FACT pertaining to my sleeve, you and Guy's response is deflection.

I'm glad that your sleeve is intact, and that no one had any actual problems.

As a Vendor I would be mindful of how you respond to the concerns of customers, in my book your customer service is rated on how you respond when things go bad.

fast_lane10 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS - V

Re: Spectre Intake (retro fit/fix)- WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

I read this post 600 miles away from home...and I would say it made me anxious. Now that I am back home I am not driving my car till i get the production version of sleeve. I did check the sleeve when i cut the heat shield to fit engine cover , which by the way doesn't fit even now.

3. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.