Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 1madstsv

Votes: 24 26.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.

STS-V Car of the Month: August

26K views 166 replies 31 participants last post by  Lord Cadillac 
#1 ·
Let's start a V-Series car of the month campaign. Anyone interested? If so, please post pictures of your V-Series Cadillac along with a notation of any modifications you'd like to mention.

Thank you very much!

G
#162 ·
Try again bud. You called my girlfriend a horse, jesda says its my mom, and ryan says my car is salvage.

I post a video of jesda eating a cheesburger and say the only thing salvage is ryan's girlfriends smile, and it gets instantly deleted? I'm cool on that. You guys need to quit policing your favorites and having double standards. No one questioned anyone's sexuality or called anyone a child. Dont leave posts up from your preferred members and delete other peoples responses. You're a joke.

#167 ·
What a shame that you guys couldn't hold shit together to make this happen. This month is gone...

In September there will be a five photo limit. No girls/women in the pictures (we're voting on cars, not human sex). No personal insults - even hints.

- Pictures of cars will be posted
- People can discuss the pictures/cars if they want to
- People will vote

That is all...

The winner of any given month within a year is not allowed to participate for the rest of that year. This is only fair to members who have not had a chance to be "Cadillac V-Series" of the month. However, if a member has more than one V-Series (for example, an STS-V and an XLR-V), each car can be submit during the same year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.