- 02-19-14 12:41 PM #121Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V mostly stock
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Virginia Beach, VA
Re: Best exhaust option
I'm going to bite the bullet and go with a pair of Dynomax VT series. 17156, to be exact. I'm just too curious to see if they work as advertised, and if it's a total bust I'm only out $200 plus labor.
I'm also going to have the resonator replaced with a Magnaflow X-pipe - forgot the p/n right off hand, I've got it written down.
It'll happen *probably* in the next month or so, now that I've paid off the driveshaft. :sigh:
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch