- 02-19-14 01:41 PM #121Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V mostly stock
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Virginia Beach, VA
Re: Best exhaust option
I'm going to bite the bullet and go with a pair of Dynomax VT series. 17156, to be exact. I'm just too curious to see if they work as advertised, and if it's a total bust I'm only out $200 plus labor.
I'm also going to have the resonator replaced with a Magnaflow X-pipe - forgot the p/n right off hand, I've got it written down.
It'll happen *probably* in the next month or so, now that I've paid off the driveshaft. :sigh:
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- Kraco - Floor Mats
Floor Mats - Value; 4 Piece Vinyl Mat Set; GrayMore on Kraco - Floor Mats
- Meguiar's - Plastic Restorer
Plastic Restorer - Ultimate Black; Restores Black Trim; 12 Oz.More on Meguiar's - Plastic Restorer
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Multicam Glove
Original Multicam Glove - Original Series Glove X Large Multicam