- 02-19-14 12:41 PM #121Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V mostly stock
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Virginia Beach, VA
Re: Best exhaust option
I'm going to bite the bullet and go with a pair of Dynomax VT series. 17156, to be exact. I'm just too curious to see if they work as advertised, and if it's a total bust I'm only out $200 plus labor.
I'm also going to have the resonator replaced with a Magnaflow X-pipe - forgot the p/n right off hand, I've got it written down.
It'll happen *probably* in the next month or so, now that I've paid off the driveshaft. :sigh:
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive