Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Teaser in Cadillac V-Series Forums; What do we have here? Billet wheel hotness Construction starts tomorrow....
- 04-29-11 09:08 PM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V and 2007 STS-V The Murdalac
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- 1/2 hr S of Grand Rapids, MI
What do we have here?
Billet wheel hotness
Construction starts tomorrow.
- 04-29-11 10:42 PM #2
Where are You going to find room to mount that under the hood and how are you going to get turbo headers to come up around the heads. I would go with rear mounts less heat and more room to work. But good luck
- 04-30-11 12:06 AM #3
I'm going with a mid mount using STS manifolds with the cats cut off. I'm not a fan of rear mounts.
- 04-30-11 08:46 AM #4Awaiting Email Confirmation
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Tampa, FL
Im seeing a big turbo, and a can of header paint? I cant wait to see what you come up with, especially if you ditch the supercharger.
- 04-30-11 11:09 AM #5
Couple of questions:
1. Are you going to remove the Supercharger and make a whole new manifold or just make a block off plate?
2. Are you going to remove the stock Intercooler and go to an air to air or use both?
If you don't want to share that information that's fine.
- 04-30-11 11:17 AM #6
I am going to use a standard STS intake manifold with an air to air intercooler. Probably the LNF upgrade that ZZP sells.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container