Getting the v re-tuned
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Getting the v re-tuned in Cadillac V-Series Forums; I've been having problems with the 02 sensors for about 4 months now changed all 4 02 sensors and been ...
    Psycho-albanian is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS_V

Getting the v re-tuned

I've been having problems with the 02 sensors for about 4 months now changed all 4 02 sensors and been still receiving codes for 02 senors checked for vacuum leaks and found none so my only guess is that i need a retune cause my car has noyt been right since the dealer replaced my rear end a couple of months ago. I thinking about getting the wait4me tuner from jesse. What do you guys think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

PGA2B is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Black Raven STS V

Re: Getting the v re-tuned

If it hasn't been right since then I'd go back to the dealer and have them reflash it again. Start from there.

What codes are you getting?

po175 po172 po141

PGA2B is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Black Raven STS V

Wow!! Rich codes...... Hmmmm I'd have them check the wiring resistance to the O2 sensors to make sure they are good and then flash it again. That means you are over -15 LTFT's to set those P0175 & P0172 codes, so who knows where your fuel trims really are. Are you blowing any Black smoke?

Nope no black smoke just doesn't feel right any more shofts kinda hard and the idle jumps when i come to a stop. The place where i tuned it only tuned 3 v cars so far so i don't know if it's the tune or what.

Oh yeah when i took my car back to livernois to try and get them to fix it they said that the ecu was locked and he couldn't get in.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.