Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Gauge pod locations?

7K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  tomm 
G
#1 ·
anyone have any ideas on where to mount some gauge pods? I really need to mount an A/F ratio pod somewhere, maybe one more. Any ideas that wouldnt look horrible?

#3 ·
I say pillar or custom corner dash pod.

#5 ·
I don't have any. I have built custom pods with the car audio "Grill Cloth" trick. PM me your phone number and I can explain. It will take too long to write it out.

#8 ·
I tried to call you but your Google "secretary" would not let me through. Call me at 877-787-8989 ext 9801.

#16 ·
The Magden system does accept external sensors and has available add-on cards and harnesses for them. As I went to their website to get part numbers and such, I noticed that they have ceased production of the unit entirely. They have also taken down the "products" section of the website so the only hope is to find a used unit... not likely.

Full details are in the owners manual http://magden-auto.com/dl/m1_manual.pdf

I don't have mine permanently mounted. When I need, I mount the box under the driver seat with the OBD cable routed under the rocker trim. The output cable then goes up to the console and plugs in to the A/V port. There is also a USB port and flash drive for logging data and moving it to a PC where it can be opened in Excel.

#17 ·
Show Off!!

Just kidding. I tried to buy one last year and they were gone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.