How many of us are using HP Tuners? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, How many of us are using HP Tuners? in Cadillac V-Series Forums; You got 400 rear wheel by just adjusting the AFR? I got 360 with plugs and exhaust. Hmm... Anyhow, I ...
    550HP STSV is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Heavily Modified STS-V

Re: How many of us are using HP Tuners?

You got 400 rear wheel by just adjusting the AFR? I got 360 with plugs and exhaust. Hmm...

Anyhow, I bought the HP Tuners VCM Suite for $150 with no credits. Anyone have some spare ones, or know where to get them cheap?

PGA2B is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Black Raven STS V

Tim-Impressive!! Have you asked Zooomer about porting for our Superchargers yet?

Jayson- email bill@hptunner and ask if you can Unregister the current credits. Explain you bought it from that person and will not be tunning what is currently registered. Can't hurt, all he can say is no. Maybe he will allow you to take it back to stock and get back the credits. Is the one you got a USB version? The reason I ask is they are no longer supprting the Serial only version. I sent you an email about making sure you get the log in for the members only section so you can change all the information to yours. Also ask bill for the link to download version 2.23 as it has enhancements for the E67 that are helpful for us.

550HP STSV is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Heavily Modified STS-V

Excellent! As soon as I get it I will let you know. Thanks for all your help Jaime, you are the best!

TimmyC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V and 2007 STS-V The Murdalac

My car made 400 to the wheels on the stock tune too, although it was leaner than commanded due to an air leak after the maf. I found that today.

Bill is not going to give you any free credits and there is nowhere to get them cheap. You're going to have to spend the $100. It's worth it though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.