ATL meet up - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, ATL meet up in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Originally Posted by torched10 well--4 of us met up this AM and swapped strories---Cresert took some pics--they were all black, ...
    JPSTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 Eldorado ETC, 2003 Escalade, 2007 STS-V All Black

Re: ATL meet up

Quote Originally Posted by torched10 View Post
    well--4 of us met up this AM and swapped strories---Cresert took some pics--they were all black, from 2007 to 2009,,youknooow has a black ice car with tango interior--really rare.Cresert took some pics and will post them.We were wondering,has ther ever been 4 sts v's in the same place,ever. We'll try and meet up at the Cars and Octane cruise at Northridge mall, the 1st Sunday of March--ill be at the starbucks each sat for those who just want to meet up.BTW, The BP station near Starbucks has non-ethanol gas,if anyone wants to increase their mpg by 10%.It was fun seeing all the cars---bob
    PS heres a link to a pretty cool license plate that one of our cars had on today http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadil...Q5fAccessories

Hey Bob, I am not familar with Northridge Mall, is that NorthPoint Mall, maybe?? 1st Sunday in March, 6th.

youknooow is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V 1 OF 3 BLK ICE & TANGO RED

Thanks Creesrt, the pics are great! Torched10 is 100% correct about the wheels.

torched10 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 sts v, 2011EXT,65 GTO,08 vette,gt500

seems getting togteher for the next Caffeine and Octane gatherin on sunday3/6---theres usually over 400 cars of all types--runs from 7 till 11AM. The other possibilty is to attend the Buick-Olds-Pontiac,Caddy show april 30th----its a regular car show with trophies etc.They uaully have 20 Allantes and a few CTSVs,as well as some older classic caddys as well-I know i posted the reg form--ill be going to that for sure--ill post again as we get close to the 3/6 date

Scotty454 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Black Raven STS-V

I'm a new STS-V owner (black 2007). Was cruising the forum tonight and saw this post. I live in Nashville, but will be in Alpharetta on March 3-4 and then over in Suwanee on 3/5. I'll try to move a couple of things around and stay over and swing by the Caffeine and Octane gathering on 3/6 before heading back.

muohio is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I'm over in Cumming, but own a CTS-V. Would be interested in getting together with other V owners.

thatd be great--it is NorthPoint mall, sorry.It gets crowded early, a nice day will bring over 400 cars.Ill get there around 7:30 and stay till 10 or so. Ill post next week and propse a meet me spot for sunday/Vs are so rare,itd be great to see any--i have seen one CTSV there consistently,he usually parks nearthe Allantes
    heres a map of where it is
    Attached Images

creesrt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac STS-V

I'll be there for sure, but I'm bringing the Jeep>>>>

Very familiar with that mall. I'm up 400 at exit 14 so it won't be a far drive.

LITTLEELVISDAN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V, 09 Escalade, 2011 Corvette conv GS LT4, 2005 EXT

I'm off exit 14 as well. Sharon middle school area. New silver V-2 running in this area as well.

My store in North Point Mall opens at 10:00 am. Let me know how many V's are going and I will bring Auntie Anne's pretzels for the group. I assume cinnamon sugar ones will do?

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEELVISDAN View Post
    I'm off exit 14 as well. Sharon middle school area. New silver V-2 running in this area as well.
    Off Trammel Rd next to the mansion.

Sweet. You can buy that for 19 million. I'm around the corner in three chimneys

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEELVISDAN View Post
    Sweet. You can buy that for 19 million. I'm around the corner in three chimneys
    Good to know so I don't try to be an ass if I come upon another V and feeling like screwing around. I pass your road to and from work each day.

Scotty454 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Black Raven STS-V

OK, I guess I'm going to have to extend my trip now...this is too much of a coincident.

I didn't own a V until just a couple of weeks go. I then booked a room for a trip to Alpharetta about 1 1/2 weeks ago for 3/3-3/5. And it just happens that I book a room at that Hyatt Place that's on your map a block north of the show. What are the odds? I think I'm going to call tomorrow and cancel my rental car and drive my STS-V now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    OK, I guess I'm going to have to extend my trip now...this is too much of a coincident.

I didn't own a V until just a couple of weeks go. I then booked a room for a trip to Alpharetta about 1 1/2 weeks ago for 3/3-3/5. And it just happens that I book a room at that Hyatt Place that's on your map a block north of the show. What are the odds? I think I'm going to call tomorrow and cancel my rental car and drive my STS-V now.

look foward to seeing you--i have a black 2008--as i said if its a nice day,itll be crowded by 8AM, so get there early---bob

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.