Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Won't go into Competitive Driving Mode in Cadillac V-Series Forums; I press the TC button the required two times within five seconds and the TC light just goes on and ...
- 02-05-11 09:05 PM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V and 2007 STS-V The Murdalac
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- 1/2 hr S of Grand Rapids, MI
Won't go into Competitive Driving Mode
I press the TC button the required two times within five seconds and the TC light just goes on and off. Hold it down for 20 seconds, nothing. I did a little search and it seems like Dan had this same problem but a solution was not offered. Any ideas?
- 02-06-11 02:05 AM #2
Re: Won't go into Competitive Driving Mode
Internet research indicates that my non-functioning LF tire pressure sensor is causing the problem.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- Lucas Oil Products - Oil Stabilizer
Oil Stabilizer - Synthetic; 32 Oz.
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Front Floor Mats
Front Floor Mats - Universal