Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Won't go into Competitive Driving Mode in Cadillac V-Series Forums; I press the TC button the required two times within five seconds and the TC light just goes on and ...
- 02-05-11 08:05 PM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V and 2007 STS-V The Murdalac
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- 1/2 hr S of Grand Rapids, MI
Won't go into Competitive Driving Mode
I press the TC button the required two times within five seconds and the TC light just goes on and off. Hold it down for 20 seconds, nothing. I did a little search and it seems like Dan had this same problem but a solution was not offered. Any ideas?
- 02-06-11 01:05 AM #2
Re: Won't go into Competitive Driving Mode
Internet research indicates that my non-functioning LF tire pressure sensor is causing the problem.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; SAE