Bought Mine Today - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Bought Mine Today in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Perfect. I will let you know what all I need tonight when I get off of work. i have this ...
    GoofyGuy is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V

Re: Bought Mine Today

Perfect. I will let you know what all I need tonight when I get off of work. i have this strange feeling this isnt going to be cheap either. Oh well if I want it I will get it.

jedhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): STS-V

You might want to wait for the Spectre Performance intake. It should be very price competitive. However once you see about 3 bars on the boost gauge you will hear the blower whine. I am anxiously waiting for the production model so they can complete the testing and release the product.

Bob

if it replaces where the D3 stage 2 does I can wait, maybe maybe not. I love the clean look of factory.

CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by cad08stsv View Post
    I have a completely stock intake soup to nuts from an 08 with less than 7200 miles on it. if you are interested in that LMK with a PM.
    I had the stock intake replaced with a D3 stage ! & 2, which I am unhappy with. I am working on a difference sort of intake right now
    which I hope will make better HP, and I am working on a different blower than the stock. That is really all I can say about this as I have a partner which perfers to keep it off the digest for now until it is finished. Which maybe a while. D3 has some issues they need to address with me also so the car is layed up for a while. LMK if interested.
    Russell
    What are you unhappy about with teh D3 intake setup? Power gains? Otherwise, it is a beautiful setup.

Interested in selling it?

CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

Are you kidding? The OEM setup looks like crap compared to D3's setup. Actually, the OEM setup looks like crap in general.

I would rather the OEM for warranty reasons. I bought one to cover anything that I missed during the purchase.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.