Anyone have D3 lowering spacers? I will pay any price - D3 no help. - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Anyone have D3 lowering spacers? I will pay any price - D3 no help. in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Hello, Sorry we did not see this post earlier. We have not been on the forums much in the last ...
    Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Re: Anyone have D3 lowering spacers? I will pay any price - D3 no help.

Hello,
    Sorry we did not see this post earlier. We have not been on the forums much in the last month or so.

We thought it would be good idea to post our response in this thread also, so people don't make up their own conclusions to what is going on with this situation. In the event you or anyone else did not get spring spacers and they ordered the lowering springs through D3 or one of our authorized distributors, please contact us and we will ship them out accordingly. We have the spacers in stock.

We are a stand-up company and will try to address the good and the bad of product development. We proved this by developing the spacers in the first place and shipping them to all those that had the springs initially at no charge. The solution to this problem was brought to our attention by critical feedback, not criticism. We are a part of this community to help grow the aftermarket support. We have also continued to support the STS-V & XLR-V platform by developing new components for it despite what some people might think they know about our product development. Unfortunately the internet is filled with rumors and cyber banter and does not always indicate the truth or the entire story. We cannot patrol the forums or sift through pages and pages of threads to protect our image and make sure we are being represented correctly or properly and ensuring that stories are being told accurately.

We will admit we have gone through growing pains as we continue to see record growth for the business, but we are learning from these pains and will apply that towards solidifying our future as the premier Cadillac tuning authority.

Please let us know if there are any questions. Again please call or email us if you did not receive your spacers. Keep in mind that we do not visit the forums EVERYDAY.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

cad08stsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 03 STS, 08 STS V

Re: Anyone have D3 lowering spacers? I will pay any price - D3 no help.

Gentleman,
    With all due respect, several of us have asked for the spacers and the response in the past was the vendor that manufactures these parts for us is back ordered and
    we are not sure when they will become available. We will keep you informed as to there progress. Earlier this year I loaned a set of spacers to 550HP for his cruse down
    Woodword Ave in or near Detroit. At the time I was trying to help out another member of our community. Both he and I have made inquires, resulting in the afore memtion response. Jayson has told me he has been calling on a regular basics, with the same responses. I finely desided to seek another vendor for the spacers as
    Jayson was willing to remove the "borowed" parts from his car. Since I provided new parts at the time, I also wanted new parts I told him to keep the parts as we had made other arrangements.
    I am pleased to see and hear that the parts are now available I am sorry I had to hear that the parts were availabe from a forum member rather than from the source
    that is responsable for the fulfilling the parts order in the first place. We all realize you are very busy with various aspects of your business and the many projects that
    involves. I suppose it may have been produnt for me to inquire again about the time frame for the parts becoming available. On one occatioin I did mention the situation, but I am not due these parts as the original purchaser of Jayson's springs. I can only go on what I have been told and taking in consideration the actions of D3 in other concerns by other parties. Thank you for bringing this resolution to this exsisting concern. I am sure all parties will be happy with this out come.
    Thank you for taking the time to look into this matter and resolving it.
    Best regards
    Russell

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.