The ultimate intercooler upgrade! - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, The ultimate intercooler upgrade! in Cadillac V-Series Forums; You can graft TVS 2300 to this engine. You need to cast a new manifold for the blower to attach ...
    jedhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): STS-V

Re: The ultimate intercooler upgrade!

You can graft TVS 2300 to this engine. You need to cast a new manifold for the blower to attach too. Enough money and time can get you what you want.

Bob

STS_Chiller is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

This Week?

We are doing pretty good now, have everything setup to produce Super Chillers. Not one car or truck has come through for prototype. The Camaro SS has canceled 3 weeks in a row and don’t know if 550 HP is going to come through or not. Sadly we cant make any kits without a car. I spent last 2 days getting shop in shape. We share shop with 2 Dragsters, they aren’t there much but when they are they come first. Just put a new 45K motor in one along with 2speed, FTI and all the trimmings. We have the adapters for SS and GTO at CNC shop now with order for 20 each. A local shop is doing wiring kits, we can handle the rest in house. I’m taking today to work on my GTO, I haven’t touched it since we started on this first of the year. We need a STS V and CTS V to install prototype on. A person could drive here leave car and fly home and still be ahead depending on where you live.

550HP STSV is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Heavily Modified STS-V

Sorry. I will be coming through for sure. I just lost my assistant and shipping manager at my work. As soon as I get replacements, I have plans to come out your way STS_CHILLER. How does the sept 24th weekend sound? Thats my birthday weekend as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 550HP STSV View Post
    Sorry. I will be coming through for sure. I just lost my assistant and shipping manager at my work. As soon as I get replacements, I have plans to come out your way STS_CHILLER. How does the sept 24th weekend sound? Thats my birthday weekend as well.
    That would be great! Wow my birthday is this Saturday 9/11. You wont be disappointed the shop is really shaping up. We just got a second lift, still have to move it. One thing I cant believe we still don’t have a proper air compressor. Just missed a pair of nice ones, but we have a lot of rechargeable tools to get by. We also just came into a RevXtreme C5 race car / trailer the works turn key! Its called Bat Out Of Hell.

Someone commit and make the drive. Just to see what we create here is worth a drive and with winter coming, FL beaches, bikinis, palm trees, bikinis, year round road race & dragstrips near by, and did I mention bikinis???? We also have a gulf front high rise ( on a HUGE beach) we would put you in for less than a hotel while your here:

With all the no shows I’m thinking a non refundable deposit is in order to secure the install and Condo. This is not to purchase the Super Chiller and would be returned upon completion.

Im still interested! What dates is it available?

rubber2burn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 sts-v

This is off topic, but could someone start a new thread regarding our blowers and why they are only 60% efficent as silverws6ta posted in a earlier post?? I am generly against modifications and the modest gains to dollars spent to achieve them. However, I might be able to justify spending my hard earned dollar and time, custom building a ultimate top end for this motor in the lines of "grafting" a more efficent blower to this engine. I Just need someone with some more knowledge than I have in modern supercharged engines to bounce ideas off from as the only thing I have ever built were early small block chevys 20 years ago.
    J

Im still interested! What dates is it available?
    Since posting the Condo on forums interest has peaked but no appointments yet Tracy is out sick so I would say anything after this wk. Make an appointment before the C6, TB SS Camaro5 etc guys. Our plan is 2 wks apart for appointments. We have to clear any reservation for condo.

cadillac94pimpin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Brougham,06 STS-V Black/Tango, 06 Hayabusa LE

So wait... You will put us up in the condo also?

Remeber I told you im in Palm Beach 3hrs max from you. It would have to be done in a weekend and not noticable to the dealer. Im pretty much out of vacation days other wise I wouldnt mine.

Like it says a small fee, Tracy is sick this wk so I don’t know but he said for less than a motel. I don’t want to say a $$ until its nailed down. We need to get into production, you have no idea how many orders we have. We are going to take appointments for Volunteer test cars and secure them with a non refundable deposit. Keep your appointment finish install and get full deposit back. I think we should get $500 security deposit when Condo is reserved and half that $250 when no Condo is needed. Its not just here we have volunteers on nearly 10 different model cars/trucks and not one has shown. We just cant survive like this. We have a lot of $$$ tied up in inventory, tools and machines as well as Engineer and CNC shop we keep putting off.
    We cant do the STS-V in 2 days. Your best bet would be 2 weekends.

Update : The Condo is $100 per night.

CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

Man, wish I were able to help. I could use one for BOTH the Caddy and the GTO.

Bump?

Bump?
    Bump indeed! I still need a CTSV and STSV to work this out on. I’m no longer strapped down with a partner and the Condo is no longer available but I have this worked out for several cars and trucks now with around 12 on the road. Any one interested and can make it to St Pete Fl post up.

Im still in. I now have 2 full weeks of vacation from work. how long do you think you would need the car?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.