WTB GMPP Exhaust - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, WTB GMPP Exhaust in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Have you guys ever heard of Gibson Exhausts? They're all over the place on ebay but I've never heard of ...
    timinfla2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): STS - V

Re: WTB GMPP Exhaust

Have you guys ever heard of Gibson Exhausts? They're all over the place on ebay but I've never heard of them...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Gibso...item25597ad78e

Seems pretty inexpensive...

PGA2B is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Black Raven STS V

I sell Gibson and they are ok but loud and low quality.

Quote Originally Posted by PGA2B View Post
    I was afraid of that - glad I didn't pull the trigger. I'll continue to look for a good brand at a good price...

silverws6ta is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '06 STS-V; '10 STS 1SG; '08 Escalade, '08 Escalade EXT

Quote Originally Posted by timinfla2 View Post
    Have you guys ever heard of Gibson Exhausts? They're all over the place on ebay but I've never heard of them...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Gibso...item25597ad78e

Seems pretty inexpensive...
    Quote Originally Posted by PGA2B View Post
    No offense to PGA2B; but I typically associate with the 'ricer' crowd.. Thats usually when I hear that name referenced..

T304 is my minimum standard for an exhaust system/mufflers.. I am a Borla convert, after installing the GMPP (Borla produced) on my V.. I switched my SLP Louda$$ -- I mean Mouth on my WS6 to the non adjustable, slant tip exit on each side.. and never looked back!!

When I was 21 and first had the car.. it was great.. now I actually like to hear the radio.. the intake.. and not sound like redneck heap coming down the road..

Yeah, I get it - I guess quality costs. If you're going to have a good aftermarket exhaust, it looks like you've got to be prepared to drop a grand or so on it. No shortcuts here I guess.

PGA2B is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Black Raven STS V

Quote Originally Posted by silverws6ta View Post
    No offense to PGA2B; but I typically associate with the 'ricer' crowd.. Thats usually when I hear that name referenced..
    None taken. I said I sell Gibson not that I like it On a truck its fine. And SLP OMFG that is LOUD!

youknooow is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V 1 OF 3 BLK ICE & TANGO RED

I was sold on Corsa until I heard this :http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvbaIgq Z_Xcw&h=80aa3JdANdve3D37jV5ijS2o7Lg \

its a youtube clip of the gibson exhaust on a STS-V, my favorite (sound wise) among the Corsa, Magnaflow, Borla. I'm reading through the forums to see what fellow V owners have to say... Are you familar with the gibson setup on the sts-v?

Psycho-albanian is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS_V

I have borla's on mine and i get compliments on it all the time. I paid 1300 for my borla's and love them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.