Blowers available - Page 11
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Blowers available in Cadillac V-Series Forums; well in a nut shell...payed for 10, got 6 and been fighting to either recoup money from my supplier or ...
    UCSmotorsport is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): wishing for new V :-)

Re: Blowers available

well in a nut shell...payed for 10, got 6 and been fighting to either recoup money from my supplier or some other form of reciprocity from this A hole.
    I have not been sure which way this would go or if i was going to have to return them for some reason that is pretty much the reason for my absense but i still have them if anyone is interested. I PMed everyone on the list about a week ago but it seems that many are not interested anymore. I have only heard back from 2 of the 10 on the list so i can only assume some are of the thinking of fast impala ie not interested. I would hope some of you would still be interested in moding your cars and this is a good way to do so without molesting your original parts.

STS_Chiller is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Quote Originally Posted by UCSmotorsport View Post
    well in a nut shell...payed for 10, got 6 and been fighting to either recoup money from my supplier or some other form of reciprocity from this A hole.
    I have not been sure which way this would go or if i was going to have to return them for some reason that is pretty much the reason for my absense but i still have them if anyone is interested. I PMed everyone on the list about a week ago but it seems that many are not interested anymore. I have only heard back from 2 of the 10 on the list so i can only assume some are of the thinking of fast impala ie not interested. I would hope some of you would still be interested in moding your cars and this is a good way to do so without molesting your original parts.
    Wow these are awesome, are they complete like pics in your album? Pm me price I might take one if you have one left after members on list.

LITTLEELVISDAN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V, 09 Escalade, 2011 Corvette conv GS LT4, 2005 EXT

Been out of country for a while. Sorry for late response to your pm. Getting back next week

Quote Originally Posted by STS_Chiller View Post
    Wow these are awesome, are they complete like pics in your album? Pm me price I might take one if you have one left after members on list.
    yup just like the pics; they don't come with injectors though

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEELVISDAN View Post
    Been out of country for a while. Sorry for late response to your pm. Getting back next week
    no worries contact me when you return

STS_Chiller is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

I bought one of these Blowers from UCS and have to say it looks great. I wish I could afford more, we plan on adapting to cars other than the STS! Shipping was fast what more can I say.

1madstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS-V,10 escalade,80 sedan deville diesel 99 c5 frc 78 z

I would like one if u still have some left. Thanks Ryan

CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

As with everyone else, prices...

Florian is offline crushing Vs with my Wurm
    Automobile(s): 2013 GT500 - 700+ HP

Quote Originally Posted by CMNTMXR57 View Post
    As with everyone else, prices...
    read the thread.

F

CMNTMXR57 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4

I'm not reading 11 pages on a slow loading board, that's a PITA to read in the first place.

well for those just tuning in (from post #27)

" As most all of you know the financial troubles GM has gotten themselves into over the past year. The “bean counters” (don’t mean to offend) have subsequently ordered the “thinning” of the company which translates to get rid of everything that is possible in the surplus areas. It is usually true for them to cover the possible warranty parts issues for 10 years but from the warehouses full of auction parts I have seen it is truly amazing what is getting dished off. I have a few associates that base their salaries off of moving these parts from surplus or auction to either profit via scrap or resale to third party suppliers. It turns out I got the call to help identify what exactly they were and found out that they were intended to be sold to a aftermarket car company to be reconfigured for use on another vehicle. While this deal is still pending I have arranged the opportunity to offer them for their intended use on the STS V and XLR V.I am also looking to some of you to reconfirm it is in fact the same blower on those two cars. So after this lengthy explanation I come to the meat and ‘taters of pricing. Suggested retail is over $3000 for these units and I believe places like GM parts direct and GM parts place sell them for around $2700 plus shipping (if they have them)and we all know how the “stealerships” treat us all. I can sell these for $1250.00 to forum members with shipping costs depending on the buyer’s location. I did a quick worst case scenario with a shipping price from Michigan to San Diego and it was still only around $160.
    I think this is more than fair and I am not looking to get rich off this as reflected in the $1250 pricing. It just so happens my best friend has an STS V and this is how it all came about.
    I will try to post what pics I have in my album (UCSmotorsport) or a link (I will take some better higher res pics when possible).
    I need to gauge the serious interest in these blowers to reserve whatever number I will need.
    Thanks for lookin Read more at http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...?kcplink=1Read more at http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...html?kcplink=1

feel free to ask if there is any info you need....shipping may be higher than originaly thought due to large package shipping charges.
    thanks

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

do you guys still need to know if they are the same blower (sts-v/xlr-v)?
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Quote Originally Posted by rippypartsmaster View Post
    do you guys still need to know if they are the same blower (sts-v/xlr-v)?
    Any info appreciated...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1madstsv View Post
    I would like one if u still have some left. Thanks Ryan

PM sent

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

same supercharger #12602083, make sense since they have the same LC3 engine
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.