Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2006 STS-V owners with functional Onstar

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  CIWS 
#1 ·
Any of you 2006 owners with working Onstar, do you have/use the monthly diagnostic report sent via e-mail ? If so does it supply you with TPS (Tire Pressure Sensor) readings in the e-mail ? Onstar is telling me that's not supported in our year / model.

#15 ·
The TPS reports were just added a few months ago. I have gotten an On-Star report via email every month since my car was new and the TPS report has never been there. It has not been added since OnStar advertised that this was available. If the 08 model gets this data, it might be available as a software update on the car.

Interesting note, my first few reports in 2006 came in with my car listed as a regular STS. After a few months, it was listed as a "V" with a picture of a silver model. After another few months, the picture changed to the proper Black Raven.

#16 ·
The TPS reports were just added a few months ago. I have gotten an On-Star report via email every month since my car was new and the TPS report has never been there. It has not been added since OnStar advertised that this was available.
Onstar started providing that information on my CTS-V in December of 06, so that's over a year and a half ago.

Interesting note, my first few reports in 2006 came in with my car listed as a regular STS. After a few months, it was listed as a "V" with a picture of a silver model. After another few months, the picture changed to the proper Black Raven.
All of my CTS-V reports showed it as a CTS. (two years worth). My STS-V reports show the pic of a black STS-V, but still call the car an STS. This has been since my first report in Jan 08.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.