Added an STS-V to the Supercharged Stable - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Added an STS-V to the Supercharged Stable in Cadillac V-Series Forums; welcome - thats a nice collection! I was suprised to see another blue oval fan that went with a V. ...
    saleenc330 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac STS-V

Re: Added an STS-V to the Supercharged Stable

welcome - thats a nice collection! I was suprised to see another blue oval fan that went with a V. I am a Ford guy but always liked the V cars. I owned a Saleen, it was a Cobra, one of only 7 speedsters made that year #C330 (hence the saleenc330 screen name). You can check out my albums for my other rides if you want (I just have the V and a Sport Trac now, sold the F150 too). Enjoy your rides!

gnxs is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Re: Added an STS-V to the Supercharged Stable

Quote Originally Posted by saleenc330 View Post
    welcome - thats a nice collection! I was suprised to see another blue oval fan that went with a V. I am a Ford guy but always liked the V cars. I owned a Saleen, it was a Cobra, one of only 7 speedsters made that year #C330 (hence the saleenc330 screen name). You can check out my albums for my other rides if you want (I just have the V and a Sport Trac now, sold the F150 too). Enjoy your rides!
    I'm actually a fan of any vehicle I consider nice, regardless of brand. I wouldn't exactly label myself a blue oval fan (owning 1 Ford and 10 GMs over my lifetime), but I am a fan of the factory FI modular Ford lineup.

Can't say I've ever seen a Saleen Speedster on the road and based on your production # info, now I know why.

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to learning alot more about the V now that I own one.

Here's some info on the Cobra:

http://home.comcast.net/~gnxs/cobra.htm

A snippet from the track earlier this year:

http://home.comcast.net/~gnxs/battleofthe95kplusmotors.wmv

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.