Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Added an STS-V to the Supercharged Stable

saleenc330 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac STS-V

Re: Added an STS-V to the Supercharged Stable

welcome - thats a nice collection! I was suprised to see another blue oval fan that went with a V. I am a Ford guy but always liked the V cars. I owned a Saleen, it was a Cobra, one of only 7 speedsters made that year #C330 (hence the saleenc330 screen name). You can check out my albums for my other rides if you want (I just have the V and a Sport Trac now, sold the F150 too). Enjoy your rides!

gnxs is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Re: Added an STS-V to the Supercharged Stable

Quote Originally Posted by saleenc330 View Post
    welcome - thats a nice collection! I was suprised to see another blue oval fan that went with a V. I am a Ford guy but always liked the V cars. I owned a Saleen, it was a Cobra, one of only 7 speedsters made that year #C330 (hence the saleenc330 screen name). You can check out my albums for my other rides if you want (I just have the V and a Sport Trac now, sold the F150 too). Enjoy your rides!
    I'm actually a fan of any vehicle I consider nice, regardless of brand. I wouldn't exactly label myself a blue oval fan (owning 1 Ford and 10 GMs over my lifetime), but I am a fan of the factory FI modular Ford lineup.

Can't say I've ever seen a Saleen Speedster on the road and based on your production # info, now I know why.

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to learning alot more about the V now that I own one.

Here's some info on the Cobra:

http://home.comcast.net/~gnxs/cobra.htm

A snippet from the track earlier this year:

http://home.comcast.net/~gnxs/battleofthe95kplusmotors.wmv

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12