EURO STS V report - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, EURO STS V report in Cadillac V-Series Forums; That's awsome.. You' won't see too many like that over here (USA)!! I'm looking forward to seeing your "STS-V" videos....
    austin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ~2011 CTS-V Coupe & 2013 SRX~

Re: EURO STS V report

That's awsome.. You' won't see too many like that over here (USA)!!

I'm looking forward to seeing your "STS-V" videos.

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe, 2013 Escalade ESV, 2015 Escalade on Order

harryctsv,

CONGRATS my friend! I hope you enjoy your STS-V and keep us posted on your top speed findings!

I hope you get those issues fixed and I hope the dealers in Germany are better than the dealers here in the U.S.

Welcome to the STS-V club. It is by far THE BEST GM vehicle I have ever owned and I have had roughly 25 of them since 2000, so my basis for comparison is very extensive. The second best GM vehicle I have ever owned is our current 2007 Escalade. Cadillac sure has stepped up to the plate to show the world they are here and ready to compete!

ENJOY your toys!

SG

harryctsv is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AERO1 View Post
    harryctsv,

CONGRATS my friend! I hope you enjoy your STS-V and keep us posted on your top speed findings!

I hope you get those issues fixed and I hope the dealers in Germany are better than the dealers here in the U.S.

Welcome to the STS-V club. It is by far THE BEST GM vehicle I have ever owned and I have had roughly 25 of them since 2000, so my basis for comparison is very extensive. The second best GM vehicle I have ever owned is our current 2007 Escalade. Cadillac sure has stepped up to the plate to show the world they are here and ready to compete!

ENJOY your toys!

SG
    Thank you AERO1,
    yes, it`s nice to be member of the STS V club and as far I can tell now, even with this low mileage "I love my V"
    After Easter I have to do a couple of business trips and I`ll put some kilometers on and you can be sure I`ll let it run!!!!

Thanks again

Harry

Quote Originally Posted by harryctsv View Post
    Thank you AERO1,
    yes, it`s nice to be member of the STS V club and as far I can tell now, even with this low mileage "I love my V"
    After Easter I have to do a couple of business trips and I`ll put some kilometers on and you can be sure I`ll let it run!!!!

Thanks again

Harry
    AWESOME! You are in a very unique situation where you can drive as fast as you want. I am lucky to hit 100 MPH here in Los Angeles!

SG

AWESOME! You are in a very unique situation where you can drive as fast as you want. I am lucky to hit 100 MPH here in Los Angeles!

SG
    I know, I know but the 100 you`ll hit in about 11-12 seconds

Harry

I know, I know but the 100 you`ll hit in about 11-12 seconds

Harry
    Or faster!!!!!

SG

Or faster!!!!!

SG
    lol....lol... sounds good, german hp rating for my V is 476 - 350 kw so I think yours have a little more ponys.

Harry

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

We can fix that!!!

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

lol....lol... sounds good, german hp rating for my V is 476 - 350 kw so I think yours have a little more ponys.

Harry

some of your changes on the STS V looks real good and we might get in business.

Harry

Hi there,
    noise on dash or pass. seat is fixed. Today I went in my garage and grabed with my hand under the passenger seat and I found a cable in a kind of housing which was loose. There was some tape around it but it was cut. I got some tape around it and hoped that was it and surprise, after a short drive over cable stones - no more noise!!!!!!!!

For the wind noises I have to bring it to my dealer and when this is fixed I`m ready for a high speed run.

BTW coldest Easter we ever had since I can remember - snow - ice and day temps. around 37°

Harry

1fstkde is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 stsv. 2005 ctsv(r.i.p)

Hi there,
    noise on dash or pass. seat is fixed. Today I went in my garage and grabed with my hand under the passenger seat and I found a cable in a kind of housing which was loose. There was some tape around it but it was cut. I got some tape around it and hoped that was it and surprise, after a short drive over cable stones - no more noise!!!!!!!!

For the wind noises I have to bring it to my dealer and when this is fixed I`m ready for a high speed run.

BTW coldest Easter we ever had since I can remember - snow - ice and day temps. around 37°

Harry
    i LOVE COLD DAYS!!! DRIVES EVEN FASTER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1fstkde View Post
    i LOVE COLD DAYS!!! DRIVES EVEN FASTER!!!
    Sure, cold days and dry roads is the best combination but here we had cold days and wet or partly icy roads.
    Weather changed here, mid next week I have to do a business trip to cologne, after this I`ll be able to let you guys know more about the top end of my V.

I have now almost 600 miles on the odo and it`s time to let my V run

Harry

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.