Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: EURO STS V report

  1. #16
    austin's Avatar
    austin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ~2011 CTS-V Coupe & 2013 SRX~
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,749

    Re: EURO STS V report

    That's awsome.. You' won't see too many like that over here (USA)!!

    I'm looking forward to seeing your "STS-V" videos.


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,119

    Re: EURO STS V report

    harryctsv,

    CONGRATS my friend! I hope you enjoy your STS-V and keep us posted on your top speed findings!

    I hope you get those issues fixed and I hope the dealers in Germany are better than the dealers here in the U.S.

    Welcome to the STS-V club. It is by far THE BEST GM vehicle I have ever owned and I have had roughly 25 of them since 2000, so my basis for comparison is very extensive. The second best GM vehicle I have ever owned is our current 2007 Escalade. Cadillac sure has stepped up to the plate to show the world they are here and ready to compete!

    ENJOY your toys!

    SG

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    851

    Re: EURO STS V report

    Quote Originally Posted by AERO1 View Post
    harryctsv,

    CONGRATS my friend! I hope you enjoy your STS-V and keep us posted on your top speed findings!

    I hope you get those issues fixed and I hope the dealers in Germany are better than the dealers here in the U.S.

    Welcome to the STS-V club. It is by far THE BEST GM vehicle I have ever owned and I have had roughly 25 of them since 2000, so my basis for comparison is very extensive. The second best GM vehicle I have ever owned is our current 2007 Escalade. Cadillac sure has stepped up to the plate to show the world they are here and ready to compete!

    ENJOY your toys!

    SG
    Thank you AERO1,
    yes, it`s nice to be member of the STS V club and as far I can tell now, even with this low mileage "I love my V"
    After Easter I have to do a couple of business trips and I`ll put some kilometers on and you can be sure I`ll let it run!!!!

    Thanks again

    Harry

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,119

    Re: EURO STS V report

    Quote Originally Posted by harryctsv View Post
    Thank you AERO1,
    yes, it`s nice to be member of the STS V club and as far I can tell now, even with this low mileage "I love my V"
    After Easter I have to do a couple of business trips and I`ll put some kilometers on and you can be sure I`ll let it run!!!!

    Thanks again

    Harry
    AWESOME! You are in a very unique situation where you can drive as fast as you want. I am lucky to hit 100 MPH here in Los Angeles!

    SG

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    851

    Re: EURO STS V report

    Quote Originally Posted by AERO1 View Post
    AWESOME! You are in a very unique situation where you can drive as fast as you want. I am lucky to hit 100 MPH here in Los Angeles!

    SG
    I know, I know but the 100 you`ll hit in about 11-12 seconds

    Harry

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,119

    Re: EURO STS V report

    Quote Originally Posted by harryctsv View Post
    I know, I know but the 100 you`ll hit in about 11-12 seconds

    Harry
    Or faster!!!!!

    SG

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    851

    Re: EURO STS V report

    Quote Originally Posted by AERO1 View Post
    Or faster!!!!!

    SG
    lol....lol... sounds good, german hp rating for my V is 476 - 350 kw so I think yours have a little more ponys.

    Harry

  8. #23
    Dr. Design is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Design Center
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,406

    Re: EURO STS V report

    We can fix that!!!

    Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

    Quote Originally Posted by harryctsv View Post
    lol....lol... sounds good, german hp rating for my V is 476 - 350 kw so I think yours have a little more ponys.

    Harry

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    851

    Re: EURO STS V report

    some of your changes on the STS V looks real good and we might get in business.

    Harry

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    851

    Re: EURO STS V report

    Hi there,
    noise on dash or pass. seat is fixed. Today I went in my garage and grabed with my hand under the passenger seat and I found a cable in a kind of housing which was loose. There was some tape around it but it was cut. I got some tape around it and hoped that was it and surprise, after a short drive over cable stones - no more noise!!!!!!!!

    For the wind noises I have to bring it to my dealer and when this is fixed I`m ready for a high speed run.

    BTW coldest Easter we ever had since I can remember - snow - ice and day temps. around 37

    Harry

  11. #26
    1fstkde's Avatar
    1fstkde is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 stsv. 2005 ctsv(r.i.p)
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    581

    Re: EURO STS V report

    Quote Originally Posted by harryctsv View Post
    Hi there,
    noise on dash or pass. seat is fixed. Today I went in my garage and grabed with my hand under the passenger seat and I found a cable in a kind of housing which was loose. There was some tape around it but it was cut. I got some tape around it and hoped that was it and surprise, after a short drive over cable stones - no more noise!!!!!!!!

    For the wind noises I have to bring it to my dealer and when this is fixed I`m ready for a high speed run.

    BTW coldest Easter we ever had since I can remember - snow - ice and day temps. around 37

    Harry
    i LOVE COLD DAYS!!! DRIVES EVEN FASTER!!!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    851

    Re: EURO STS V report

    Quote Originally Posted by 1fstkde View Post
    i LOVE COLD DAYS!!! DRIVES EVEN FASTER!!!
    Sure, cold days and dry roads is the best combination but here we had cold days and wet or partly icy roads.
    Weather changed here, mid next week I have to do a business trip to cologne, after this I`ll be able to let you guys know more about the top end of my V.

    I have now almost 600 miles on the odo and it`s time to let my V run

    Harry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum