thxs willysts!!!!!!! best service advisor ever!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, thxs willysts!!!!!!! best service advisor ever!!! in Cadillac V-Series Forums; so I take my car in service for the recall on the rear end and decide to get my first ...
    1fstkde is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 stsv. 2005 ctsv(r.i.p)

thxs willysts!!!!!!! best service advisor ever!!!

so I take my car in service for the recall on the rear end and decide to get my first oil change while its there. I ask Bill Spencer (a.k.a. willysts) how much it would be for an oil change? he said if you bought it at martin Cadillac its FREE!!! I was very happy about that because not all cadillac dealers do that, and its one thing that Audi and BMW dealers do. So off I go in my new dts loaner, much better than a c-230 or a 3 series BMW loaner. I get the call around 4 today from bill stating that the car is done but I have a problem with the rear tire, it has a nail in it and cannot be fixed so they replaced it. I ask how much for the tire and bob said well since you bought it at martin Cadillac they offer one free tire for the first year!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!! WILLYSTS YOU ARE THE MAN, AND MADe ANOTHER MAN VERY HAPPY!! ALSO MARTIN CADILLAC THXS FOR YOUR GREAT CUSTOMER LOYALTY AND HAVING SOMEONE LIKE BILL IN YOUR ESTABLISHMENT.YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!! you guys must realize how good it feels to have a service rep. that not only knows about your car but also drives one..

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Re: thxs willysts!!!!!!! best service advisor ever!!!

Agreed he is a great guy!

WillySTS is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): none

Quote Originally Posted by 1fstkde View Post
    so I take my car in service for the recall on the rear end and decide to get my first oil change while its there. I ask Bill Spencer (a.k.a. willysts) how much it would be for an oil change? he said if you bought it at martin Cadillac its FREE!!! I was very happy about that because not all cadillac dealers do that, and its one thing that Audi and BMW dealers do. So off I go in my new dts loaner, much better than a c-230 or a 3 series BMW loaner. I get the call around 4 today from bill stating that the car is done but I have a problem with the rear tire, it has a nail in it and cannot be fixed so they replaced it. I ask how much for the tire and bob said well since you bought it at martin Cadillac they offer one free tire for the first year!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!! WILLYSTS YOU ARE THE MAN, AND MADe ANOTHER MAN VERY HAPPY!! ALSO MARTIN CADILLAC THXS FOR YOUR GREAT CUSTOMER LOYALTY AND HAVING SOMEONE LIKE BILL IN YOUR ESTABLISHMENT.YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!! you guys must realize how good it feels to have a service rep. that not only knows about your car but also drives one..
    Thank's for the thanks!!! It's guys like you that make my job enjoyable!

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 MN6 V Coupe, 2015i Escalade Premium

Yes, Bill Spencer is an awesome service advisor and Martin Cadillac is one of the best dealerships I have ever dealt with on the sales side of things.

It is just too bad that I don't live closer to them or I would be there all the time!

SG

BMBSALES is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 10 CTS-V, 13 ESCALADE, 06 C6, YAM R1

Quote Originally Posted by AERO1 View Post
    Yes, Bill Spencer is an awesome service advisor and Martin Cadillac is one of the best dealerships I have ever dealt with on the sales side of things.

It is just too bad that I don't live closer to them or I would be there all the time!

SG

i forgot, is this where you bought your new ones scott?

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 MN6 V Coupe, 2015i Escalade Premium

Quote Originally Posted by BMBSALES View Post
    i forgot, is this where you bought your new ones scott?
    Martin Cadillac in West Los Angeles is where I got my 2007 Escalade and my 2007 STS-V. I will be getting my 2009 CTS-V from Scott Pratt at Superior along with a 2009 Escalade. The management and sales contacts I had at Martin are no longer there, so I don't know if the deal Scott at Superior is getting me is something I can even come close to at Martin's sales department or any other Cadillac dealer here in Southern California.

SG

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.