am i the only one - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, am i the only one in Cadillac V-Series Forums; There are very few STS-Vs in the Lansing area. I saw one in Ann Arbor at Weber's Inn approx. 9:15 ...
    TSS
    TSS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 07 Lade & 06 SRX (Gone); 2010 Enclave CXL; 2010 MKS Ecoboost

Re: am i the only one

There are very few STS-Vs in the Lansing area. I saw one in Ann Arbor at Weber's Inn approx. 9:15 am 2/2/08. It was a male driver with his wife/girlfriend. I said, "WOW, nice V"!!! He looked at me but said nothing, almost kind of dickish. It was almost like he did not know what I said. So, I said it again: " I like your V, they are awesome cars". He confirmed he was a dick: "yeah, I know they are".

Sorry, I digressed, but I have been meaning to ask here if it was a member and I also can confirm there is at least one STS-V in the Ann Arbor area.

RunningOnEMT is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 Redline CTS-V

i as a fellow V owner have experienced that from STS-V owners, they like this goon think that because their car costs more that they are better....

dhemrick is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Formerly 06 STS-V, now 13 XTS

Quote Originally Posted by TSS View Post
    There are very few STS-Vs in the Lansing area. I saw one in Ann Arbor at Weber's Inn approx. 9:15 am 2/2/08. It was a male driver with his wife/girlfriend. I said, "WOW, nice V"!!! He looked at me but said nothing, almost kind of dickish. It was almost like he did not know what I said. So, I said it again: " I like your V, they are awesome cars". He confirmed he was a dick: "yeah, I know they are".

Sorry, I digressed, but I have been meaning to ask here if it was a member and I also can confirm there is at least one STS-V in the Ann Arbor area.
    Yup... sounds like a complete dickhead. Screw him. Sounds like he needs a lesson in good class.

The appropriate answer (if you're reading this, dickhead) is a simple "Thanks, buddy!"

I love my STS-V and am really actually kind of grateful when someone recognizes what it is and is nice enough to speak. Heck... I'd say "Nice car!" to anyone in a Cadillac, but especially any of the V series (CTS, STS, XLR). There aren't too many V's of any sort around here.

From what I've seen in the year I've had mine and talked to other owners is that STS-V owners do NOT look down on the CTS-V whatsoever. It is an awesome car in it's own right and deserves a tremendous amount of respect. It was the first one out there, after all, and really put the V series on the map.

I actually waited outside of my doctor's office for a few minutes the other day because someone had parked a really nice CTS-V near my STS-V and I wanted to see who it was, but alas, they never came out in the 10 minutes I waited so I left.

I guess the moral of the story (and my personal opinion) is that not all STS-V drivers are bungholes. In fact, that guy is in the very small minority.

TSS
    TSS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 07 Lade & 06 SRX (Gone); 2010 Enclave CXL; 2010 MKS Ecoboost

Whoa. Not in a million years would I generalize all V owners as being dicks. I know this guy was the exception . I was only posting because it reminded me of a V owner in MI and the OP was asking about V owners in MI. All other V owners I have encountered and complimented have been tickled I recognized their vehicle as being something special.

HiTechRV is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): STS-V the most powerful Cadillac you can buy for now

Nah we're all pretty much dicks - at least I am. ;-)

DETROIT-V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): STS-V/ 2006 H2 AND OLD FAITHFUL 97 CONTINENTAL SINCE NEW

OK PEOPLE, all i wanted is to maybe get or keep in touch with the V owners in my area, and maybe hit the drag strip in the warmer months to come, or hit a titty bar, form a car club for MI, or meet up at the street races behind the city airport where you can run all night with the police watching and not bother anyone. PLEASE REPLY. AND YES WE ARE ALL DICKS, BECAUSE WE ALL OBVIOUSLY GOT OUR SHYT TOGETHER AND WE KNOW IT BECAUSE WE DRIVE THE FASTEST AMERICAN SEDAN OUT RIGHT NOW.

LITTLEELVISDAN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V, 09 Escalade, 2011 Corvette conv GS LT4, 2005 EXT

Dude, If I lived there I'd be down with that. BUT I live in Altanta and that's a long drive. Besides the Titty bars in Atlanta are much more than Titty :-) ours are all nude and serve drinks.

DAM, i need to be in Atlanta, our bars in detroit close @ 2am, now that sucks wait theres one but no drinks and its 5 buck for a cola, or a cranberry juice, it closes at 6am.

HiTechRV is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): STS-V the most powerful Cadillac you can buy for now

We can be the "Motor City STS-V Dicks"....

not a bad idea, and my man can be CAPTAIN DICK, for showing his people skills. Anyway us local V owners need too maybe hook up, or maybe even set up a date so we can hit the track, Milan or Lapeer dragway.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.