Won't start....again - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Won't start....again in Cadillac V-Series Forums; You guys are prolly right. As I said, I was thining of a CTS-V when I originally said something about ...
    ewill3rd is offline Cadillac Technician
    Automobile(s): none

Re: Won't start....again

You guys are prolly right.
    As I said, I was thining of a CTS-V when I originally said something about a spare.
    Please disregard pretty much anything I said in this thread. I need a day off

CIWS is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

Na ewill you rock, and your input is always welcomed and appreciated.

bobs-sts-v is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): STS-V

Not to beat a dead horse (too late?), but don't the stock STS rims have the 5 lug pattern, while ours is the 6 lug?

I think you are right ewill - take a few days off. It's the holidays! Spend some time with the wife and kids, make a snowman or two, go sledding or ice skating and enjoy the season. And if you are NOT from the north, you can always come up here and borrow our snow for a few days. Come back relaxed and rested - because we need your sound advice. You are one of the trusted voices here on our forum. Thanks for all you have done thus far.

Bob

ewill3rd is offline Cadillac Technician
    Automobile(s): none

Thanks guys... I just rush myself from time to time.
    We had a good snow last week but it left the next day.
    I wish it would snow like gangbusters... I haven't heard any good news to that effect.
    I have too many things going on.
    I think I am going to take some time off in January and go see a doctor to make sure I don't need a tune up or something.

I need to do some building permit stuff too.
    I think you are right about the 5 lug 6 lug thing.
    Too much information running around in my aging brain, sometimes it collides!

tonysailor is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

some factory batteries have a bad history of not lasting, depends how long it sat around at the factory.

T

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.