Wheel Executives - Carbon Fiber Wheels
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Wheel Executives - Carbon Fiber Wheels in Cadillac V-Series Forums; I just realized, that I never posted this over here for the STS-V owners! Some of you might have browsed ...
    WheelExecutives is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Wheel Executives - Carbon Fiber Wheels

I just realized, that I never posted this over here for the STS-V owners! Some of you might have browsed around and saw this over on the CTS sections but if you havn't enjoy!

This is a new company just hitting the market. The company is called 360 Forged and they produce a 3 pc forged aluminum wheel with hand laid carbon fiber centers (front and back). The company has a few new designs coming out which we will have pictures of in the next few days. All wheels are available with or without the carbon fiber.

We are currently the only place to order these wheels so if interested feel free to contact us by e-mail or private message. You can visit our website @ WheelExecutives.com for more information and retail pricing (We are currently offering introductory pricing!)

These wheels are a forged 3 pc. aluminum wheel w/ hand laid carbon fiber centers, a first of their kind and unreal in person. Sizes available are 19"-22" with a width up to 14"! And yes, we can do 6 lug!

Shown with optional painted lip

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Wheel Executives - Carbon Fiber Wheels

New Designs:

LITTLEELVISDAN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V, 09 Escalade, 2011 Corvette conv GS LT4, 2005 EXT

How much for the CF5's in 20's for the STS-V? Either way you cut it it's damn hard to find matching sets of rubber and still maintain the right stagger. I even tried looking for rubber 19's up ront and 20's in the rear. 20's all the way around gives 1 more option but that's not alot when you add 1 to the 2 that are available. So if you have any suggestions on sets I am listening.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEELVISDAN View Post
    How much for the CF5's in 20's for the STS-V? Either way you cut it it's damn hard to find matching sets of rubber and still maintain the right stagger. I even tried looking for rubber 19's up ront and 20's in the rear. 20's all the way around gives 1 more option but that's not alot when you add 1 to the 2 that are available. So if you have any suggestions on sets I am listening.
    I sent you a PM

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.