Corsa Exhaust Poll
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

View Poll Results: Would you buy a Corsa exhaust specifically made for the STS-V?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 76.47%
  • No

1 5.88%
  • Maybe-Depends on price

3 17.65%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Cadillac STS-V Series Forum Discussion, Corsa Exhaust Poll in Cadillac V-Series Forums; This poll it to gauge interest on a Corsa Exhaust specifically for the STS-V...
    Florian is offline crushing Vs with my Wurm
    Automobile(s): 2013 GT500 - 700+ HP

Corsa Exhaust Poll

This poll it to gauge interest on a Corsa Exhaust specifically for the STS-V

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RunningOnEMT is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 Redline CTS-V

Re: Corsa Exhaust Poll

i mean far be it from me to make a spam post in the old guy forum ... but hey ... i'm an A$$

will you guys at corsa PLEASE make an exhaust so F will stop whining and realize that his slacker ass will never escape mod hell

too funny, IGMAV....

F

RunningOnEMT is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 Redline CTS-V

oh and change your diaper F... you're a might bit ripe...

thefred is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V

F

Did you talk to them today?

Never mind...just read the other post....

I'd love to hear one on someone else's first. I already have one car that is way too loud, but it has headers, etc. so a little more sound without being obnoxious would be good.

There are plenty of Atlanta STS-V's, so I'd let someone else guinea pig and then buy one....nice of me, huh?

LITTLEELVISDAN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V, 09 Escalade, 2011 Corvette conv GS LT4, 2005 EXT

That will be me representin the ATL. They make one and I will have it on the car no time flat. The day I order the exhaust is the day I order the stage 2 intake. It will all get done at once.

thefred is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEELVISDAN View Post
    That will be me representin the ATL. They make one and I will have it on the car no time flat. The day I order the exhaust is the day I order the stage 2 intake. It will all get done at once.
    Sweet! That's what I was hoping for! Way to step up for the ATL!

F, How many "yes I'll buy" do we need to get them to produce it?

F, How many "yes I'll buy" do we need to get them to produce it?
    10-12, not sure...Ill ask Jim.

F

Stealth111 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2007 STS-V

I couldn't wait any longer, I just had the GM performance exhaust installed this morning on my sts-v.. I must say I was very impressed with the quality AND sound after the kit was assembled and installed on my car..... UNTIL... after a whole day of rompin around, I pulled up in my garage and noticed the distinct smell of melted plastic. knowing the new exhaust smell was done by mid day, I went to the back for a look... damnit all to hell if the exhaust hadn't MELTED the rear bumper cover in the rounded cut out area just above the place where the tips exit the back... I am so pissed... there is no fixing it... I am sooooo pissed right now........there WAS adequate space between the two. exhaust is still tight in place..now my baby will never be the same... I am wayyyy to anal about my stuff.. have to think about what to do now. nothing is a good solution... not even a new rear bumper cover will even come close to making me happy on this one, as it will still have to be painted, and seriously the is not even ANY body shop in my area that is worth a shit ...

double post

F

Hey F, it's Wed. going on Thursday.. Any update from Corsa on our 12 intended buyers making any impact on a production schedule?

Bee iLL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Raven Black STS-V, 2010 Radiant Silver SRX Premium 2.8T

I was wondering the same. I contacted Craig with D3 about holding off on the exhaust part of the power package until this is confirmed or not. Craig talked to someone at Corsa who stated the production costs would outweigh demand, meaning it would never be made. I would love to get a Corsa exhaust made for the V! Thanks for doing the leg work!

Hey F, it's Wed. going on Thursday.. Any update from Corsa on our 12 intended buyers making any impact on a production schedule?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee iLL View Post
    I was wondering the same. I contacted Craig with D3 about holding off on the exhaust part of the power package until this is confirmed or not. Craig talked to someone at Corsa who stated the production costs would outweigh demand, meaning it would never be made. I would love to get a Corsa exhaust made for the V! Thanks for doing the leg work!
    Ill talk to Jim tomorrow...Ill post my findings then. Dont expect anything production-wise until winter.

F

Kadonny is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Owned 3 V's, now driving a GC STR8

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth111 View Post
    I couldn't wait any longer, I just had the GM performance exhaust installed this morning on my sts-v.. I must say I was very impressed with the quality AND sound after the kit was assembled and installed on my car..... UNTIL... after a whole day of rompin around, I pulled up in my garage and noticed the distinct smell of melted plastic. knowing the new exhaust smell was done by mid day, I went to the back for a look... damnit all to hell if the exhaust hadn't MELTED the rear bumper cover in the rounded cut out area just above the place where the tips exit the back... I am so pissed... there is no fixing it... I am sooooo pissed right now........there WAS adequate space between the two. exhaust is still tight in place..now my baby will never be the same... I am wayyyy to anal about my stuff.. have to think about what to do now. nothing is a good solution... not even a new rear bumper cover will even come close to making me happy on this one, as it will still have to be painted, and seriously the is not even ANY body shop in my area that is worth a shit ...

Wow, we need more info on this. What the hell? How can an exhuast get that warm that it melts the bumper cover when not even touching it? I have never heard of this on any car with aftermarket exhausts.

PS. Sorry about what happened to you Stealth, I am speechless.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.