read - VERY IMPORTANT - you wont believe this.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, read - VERY IMPORTANT - you wont believe this. in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; just want to share my D3 Cadillac Experience... I ordered Springs from them and ended up paying $415 for them ...
    netrave is offline Cadillac Owners Member

read - VERY IMPORTANT - you wont believe this.

just want to share my D3 Cadillac Experience... I ordered Springs from them and ended up paying $415 for them shipped, and when they came i realized they were just INTRAX STS Springs which i found SEVERAL places on the internet for about $240...

i called D3 and they were telling me that was impossible...

then i sent them all these links
    http://www.drivewire.com/performance...ngsprings.html
    http://www.car-stuff.com/mmparts/cad...l_springs.html
    Link

So then they agreed to send me back the Difference of the price, WHICH I NEVER GOT. so i called back a WEEK later and told them im sending the springs back, which were never installed... they said fine they will give me a refund...
    its been over a week and a half, STILL NO REFUND and they wont answer my calls... I HAD TO GOTO THE BANK TO DISPUTE THE CHARGES and im trying to get my money back...

i have all documentation even the UPS signature file stating they receieved the springs back... WTF kind of business is this?

Id beware if i was you guys...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Re: read - VERY IMPORTANT - you wont believe this.

Hello,
    Sorry for any confusion as we have all been out of the office for the last week while attending the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. As mentioned numerous times these springs are manufactured by Intrax for D3 Cadillac and the part number has been erroneously issued to their distributors. Again if you try to order this item it would go on backorder or it would be declined on INTRAX side. As per our agreement with Intrax they will not sell our springs to any other source.

The last thing we want to do is drag customers business out on the forums. That is unprofessional and is neither in our best interest nor the customers. We can only hope that our customers would tell the complete story and not leave out pertinent information. We are trying our very best to bring forth new products for the STS application. Let's not be so quick to hang companies on the cross! If you have any other questions regarding this part number or your refund, please contact us directly.

Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by netrave View Post
    just want to share my D3 Cadillac Experience... I ordered Springs from them and ended up paying $415 for them shipped, and when they came i realized they were just INTRAX STS Springs which i found SEVERAL places on the internet for about $240...

i called D3 and they were telling me that was impossible...

then i sent them all these links
    http://www.drivewire.com/performance...ngsprings.html
    http://www.car-stuff.com/mmparts/cad...l_springs.html
    Link

So then they agreed to send me back the Difference of the price, WHICH I NEVER GOT. so i called back a WEEK later and told them im sending the springs back, which were never installed... they said fine they will give me a refund...
    its been over a week and a half, STILL NO REFUND and they wont answer my calls... I HAD TO GOTO THE BANK TO DISPUTE THE CHARGES and im trying to get my money back...

i have all documentation even the UPS signature file stating they receieved the springs back... WTF kind of business is this?

Id beware if i was you guys...

malatu is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS 3.6 AWD

You might want to consider placing an extended absence message on your voice mail. It might avoid a pissed off customer flaming you on the forum.

lagier is offline Cadillac Owners Member

You need to take the good with the bad. If you want to promote your business over the internet, then be ready to discuss it over the internet. Don't expect to hear only things about how your great your product is. Be ready to man up and listen to the negative, too. If you can't take the feedback and try to utilize the information to make your company better, then it is my opinion you shouldn't be an active vendor on this forum.

Now, in my opinion I don't think waiting 10 days is too bad considering you were in Vegas at the sema show, but if someone had to wait like, uh.. 6 weeks for a refund, then I think your company may have serious issues.

Send the guy his money back and he won't have to post!

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): An endless stream of Sevilles.

A valuable lesson learned.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.