New STS Pic and info - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, New STS Pic and info in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; PLAYDRV4ME- those ports you see on luxo german cars are headlight washers if there on the front. the ones you ...
    diamond in the back is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: New STS Pic and info

PLAYDRV4ME- those ports you see on luxo german cars are headlight washers if there on the front. the ones you find on the bottom of both sides of a car are the ports for the crank for the built in tire jacks. I really don't see what that one port is gonna be on the 05 sts since it's almost in the middle of the bumper.

rueben44 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: New STS Pic and info

I thought the same thing but looked around and it is true that it is a place for the car to be pulled. In case it goes in a ditch or something. Under that cover is a place for it to be hooded up. I also found this on a few other German makes and I had never noticed it before.

3. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.