New member new caddy
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, New member new caddy in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ...
    Fur_24 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

New member new caddy

Hey guys I've been snooping around on the forum for about a week now and finally decided to register and become a member. Names chris I'm from the houston tx area. The fiancé and I just brought home an 05 sts v6 on the 12th. She is black with tan interior and quite a beauty. This is my first caddy but I've always wanted one and I must say I am very satisfied. I'm not new to gm or northstar though. I've owned nothing but generally motors vehicles except for a couple that weren't my choice. Like the piece lincoln I traded in but beggers can't be choosers though I guess. As I said I'm not new to northstar as I also own a beautiful toreador red 98 olds aurora!!! My baby!!!!!! I've owned 3 auroras!!!! Yes 3!!!! I'm also a member for their club the acna so I'm not new to forums either. I hope to be of any help I can and learn many things from you other caddy owners. I will post a pic of the new caddy when I figure out how to do the pics on here. Great day everyone!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

KRSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Crystal Red 2008 3.6 DI RWD

Re: New member new caddy

If it is a V6 you didn't buy a "northstar" Welcome to the forum and congratulations on you new STSIf

Fur_24 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I know the v6 isn't a northstar. I was speaking in general just saying I wasn't new to gm or northstar

----------

But thank you though I'm already in love with it!! I'm told that happens! Lol

framedforlife is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 Cadillac STS 3.6L V6 DI

Re: New member new caddy

Welcome!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.