Arm control bushes - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, Arm control bushes in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by Dudes_99 mkosharkii, found them: http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sh...illac/sts.html MOOG Lower AWD SKU#: MOK500064 just under $30 lowers only? From what ...
    mkosharkii is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade, 2005 STS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudes_99
    mkosharkii, found them: http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sh...illac/sts.html MOOG Lower AWD SKU#: MOK500064 just under $30 lowers only? From what I could tell the uppers are the same across all models. Also, what part of Norfolk you in?
    Thanks man.
    I'm up by Ward's Corner, which is where Tidewater, Granby, and Little Creek meet.

KRSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Crystal Red 2008 3.6 DI RWD

Re: Arm control bushes

Quote Originally Posted by mkosharkii View Post
    Thanks man.
    I'm up by Ward's Corner, which is where Tidewater, Granby, and Little Creek meet.
    I'm by the shipyard in NN

Quote Originally Posted by KRSTS View Post
    I'm by the shipyard in NN
    Cool. Small world. Although the Hampton Roads area is pretty well populated...

----------

And now I'm looking at that Moog one a little better... It looks identical to the one that I got from Taiwan.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-FRONT-LOWE...fba9a2&vxp=mtr

1Bad,
    You had suggested that the ball joints I got were particularly cheap. It looks like the Moog ones are only $5 more. Do you think the linked Moog ones are legit?

cdezey is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Yes they are legit, balljoints from Moog are very reasonable.

ShDmitry is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 STS 3.6DI RWD

This is made ​​in China !!! If you going to install the Chinese parts for Cadillac that you chose wrong car!

Quote Originally Posted by ShDmitry
    This is made ​​in China !!! If you going to install the Chinese parts for Cadillac that you chose wrong car!
    Try reading the whole thread before talking. Also feel free not to participate if you're not going to at least make a relevant contribution to the conversation.

I seriously doubt the original ball joint or bushings were made in the USA anyway. Probably Mexico, but could be China as well.

cdezey is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Just to bring up a point this might be an occasion, where the Chinese Cadillac parts might be better since they make Cadillacs there.

1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4

Majority of the parts and tooling are supplied by AC Delco Denso and Delphi regardless of where they are ASSEMBLED.

I assure you the same manufacture of the STS and SLS lower control arms is utilized as they are the same car just ASSEMBLED at different locations (and the obvious production issues).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.