Pdf sts brochure
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mjcaddy
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, Pdf sts brochure in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; So anyone know where to get hold of a PDF version of an 08, 09 or 10 brochure? We are ...
    conedoctor is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS AWD Wagon 2010 BMW X5 35D 2008 GL320

Pdf sts brochure

So anyone know where to get hold of a PDF version of an 08, 09 or 10 brochure?

We are car shopping and the my wife does not want to give up her 09 SRX for the CTS's we have looked at and then I thought how about STS as it is much more like her SRX with a few more options to boot.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Ludacrisvp is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS4 V8 F55 1SG Euro tails & 01 Monte SS Pace Car

Re: Pdf sts brochure

I've looked before without much success.

This is the best I can find ... its the 2011 one, apparently shared with the DTS.
    Quality is terrible.
    http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/7017557

1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4
    The srx shares the interior of the CTS and the power train of the 05-07 sts. 08+ sts got the di v6 which the rwd platform srx never did.

Not too worried about the mechanical part, were looking 08+ V6 AWD. The SRX is just so nice inside she is having trouble with the decision and the 08+ CTS is nice I don't think as nice as the SRX but the STS is and with the DI engine should be about as sporty or more.

I will keep looking and maybe have to hit up eBay and buy one

STS has got to be one of the best values on the market right now.

mjcaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 1SG STS4, 05 V6 SRX4 (retired 03 DeVille)

Quote Originally Posted by conedoctor View Post
    Not too worried about the mechanical part, were looking 08+ V6 AWD. The SRX is just so nice inside she is having trouble with the decision and the 08+ CTS is nice I don't think as nice as the SRX but the STS is and with the DI engine should be about as sporty or more.

I will keep looking and maybe have to hit up eBay and buy one

STS has got to be one of the best values on the market right now.
    Get the N*, I see you already have it on your SRX, I have the V6 in my SRX and it's not that great, oil consumption, the timing chain horror stories, just get another N* and be happy
    Ludacrisvp and oldcaddybuyer like this.

I'm on the fence with this one, were looking more 2010 and I thought the oil issue was gone by then and the DI 3.6 makes good power but yes oil and chains scare me.

Were going to go look at one, if we can find one! I thought the SRX was rare. We will end up buying this thing unseen and drive or ship it home like the SRX.

That being said CTS wagon is still in the mix and now X5D is back in the mix as of an hour or so ago, not as nice at all as a Cadillac IMO but man does it haul when it hits boost and gets better economy than STS or CTS.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by conedoctor View Post
    So anyone know where to get hold of a PDF version of an 08, 09 or 10 brochure?

We are car shopping and the my wife does not want to give up her 09 SRX for the CTS's we have looked at and then I thought how about STS as it is much more like her SRX with a few more options to boot.
    Hello conedoctor,

I apologize I wasn’t able to find a pdf version of the brochures you were looking for but I was able to find some websites that have information in regards to the three model years you were looking into. If you have any other questions about the STS, please feel free to private message us. Here are the links that I was referencing:

http://archives.media.gm.com/us/cadi...S/08index.html

http://media.gm.com/content/media/us.../sts/2009.html

http://media.gm.com/content/media/us.../sts/2010.html

Thank you very much for your time. I hope this information helps!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Awesome thanks!

EChas3 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS4 V8 1SG & 2007 STS V8 1SE

Here's one more perspective on V6 vs. V8. If gas mileage is persuasive, one $1,000 repair will pay for 250 gallons of gas or more. If I average 18 mpg with my AWD V8 and would get 20 mpg with an AWD V6, the 2 mpg differential break-even is around 10,000 miles. I get a lot more torque, options & reliablity. I also don't work the engine as hard.

But, opinions vary. Enjoy your search. Do test drive several differently equipped cars because it is often impractical to retrofit options and different model STS's can be very different cars.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.