Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Sneak Peek of the Cosmetic Surgery

16K views 102 replies 17 participants last post by  ITSQUIK 
#1 ·
So, my baby has been in the shop for close to a month. I wasn't gonna post anything about the mods till it was all done but I figured everybody would get a kick out of seeing her under the knife or welder & grinder in this case. So I'll post progress to this thread as it happens.

----------

The 1/4 panels are being flared 1.5 inches on each side to accommodate the 22x13's with 315/25/22 P-Zeros

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

See less See more
#90 ·
MikesCaddy06 said:
Gorgeous....nice work sir!
Thank You Sir!!!

----------

Finish pics!!!!!! Spent all day detailing!!!! Turning heads & Thumbs Up everywhere, since I started driving her again!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

----------

A few more pics!! The LED corner markers I made & Yes, that is a 315 under that wheel well!!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

#100 ·
So I'm resurrecting my thread because she's back in the body shop for a facelift & a few touches that were left out before......08 up front bumper, slightly different paint scheme up front, & a little more rear bumper massaging!!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

----------

ITSQUIK said:
So I'm resurrecting my thread because she's back in the body shop for a facelift & a few touches that were left out before......08 up front bumper, slightly different paint scheme up front, & a little more rear bumper massaging!! [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL]
[/IMG]

More

----------

ITSQUIK said:
So I'm resurrecting my thread because she's back in the body shop for a facelift & a few touches that were left out before......08 up front bumper, slightly different paint scheme up front, & a little more rear bumper massaging!! [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] ---------- [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] More
More pics to follow the end of the week!!

#101 ·
ITSQUIK said:
So I'm resurrecting my thread because she's back in the body shop for a facelift & a few touches that were left out before......08 up front bumper, slightly different paint scheme up front, & a little more rear bumper massaging!!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

----------

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

More

----------

More pics to follow the end of the week!!
Looks nice

#103 ·
STS4va said:
Your car is pretty sick. I'm about to start the process of moding mine. Where'd you find the bumper?
The front bumper is just a stock 08-11 with E&G upper & lower grills, but the rear is my stock 05 rear bumper completely smoothed & modded with the V coupe exhaust bezel.

----------

ITSQUIK said:
The front bumper is just a stock 08-11 with E&G upper & lower grills, but the rear is my stock 05 rear bumper completely smoothed & modded with the V coupe exhaust bezel.
She's almost done!!! Picking her up this Thursday!!!! Plenty more pics coming soon!! Lol

[/URL][/IMG]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.