- 06-05-13 10:16 AM #16
Re: Cats need replacement, anyone know exhaust manifold torque values?
lol i work on c130s and when the list comes up for volunteers for f15s we never sign it but u2 and c17 list looks like a team autographed jersey. and what codes 420 and 430?
- 06-05-13 10:43 AM #17Originally Posted by Charles Warren
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm