Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, Spoiler in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hey guys I'm trying to find the thread where somebody added a oem style spoiler. I'm on the iPad app ...
- 03-29-13 07:51 AM #1
Hey guys I'm trying to find the thread where somebody added a oem style spoiler. I'm on the iPad app and searches seem to not work very well. But he used cereal boxes to make the template for it and it was a good post. Can anybody get me point me in the right direction?
- 03-29-13 08:02 AM #2
...have a look here...the "cereal boxes" rear spoiler thread :
...and another install:
- 03-29-13 08:11 AM #3Originally Posted by PontiacV8
- 03-29-13 11:51 PM #4Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2008 STS NS
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set