Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Is it possible...

Is it possible...

To get a base model and add just the DVD navigation as an option? I have tried on a couple of sites to build my own STS but none of them seem to have the info I am looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, does anyone have the base model? How does the aluminum trim look?

Thanks,

Ryan

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Is it possible...

you can not get the nav on the base model.

Heres a link with some pictures of the aluminum

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...488533967&rd=1

Thanks for the quick response. I think that the aluminum looks mch sportier than the wood and would awesome on a black interior. I wonder if I bought the base if I could retrofit the nav if I bought all the parts.

ive never seen the aluminum on black, but i agree i think it would be nice. as far as retrofitting, it would probably be a big pain in the ass, and moneywise not worth it in the end. i beleive there are a few people on here who have retro-fitted the nav on a CTS the procedure might be similar. try doing a search in the CTS section