Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, At 75,000 Miles. What to expect next? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by cykotic247 What kind of exhaust do you have? It is the stock exhaust from a CTS-V Coupe. ...
- 05-14-13 07:14 PM #16Originally Posted by cykotic247
It's the stock exhaust from a CTS-V coupe.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Purple Power - Cleaner/Degreaser
Cleaner/Degreaser - Industrial Strength; 2.5 GallonMore on Purple Power - Cleaner/Degreaser
- Meguiar's - Plastic Restorer
Plastic Restorer - Ultimate Black; Restores Black Trim; 12 Oz.More on Meguiar's - Plastic Restorer
- Power Service Products Diesel 9-1-1 - Diesel Fuel Winter Additive
Diesel Fuel Winter Additive - Winter Rescue Formula; De-Ices Frozen Fuel Filters; Reliquifies Gelled Fuel; Prevents Fuel Filter Icing; Treats 30 to 75 Gallons; 32 Oz.