finally pic's
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, finally pic's in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ok guys I finally was able to attach pics, I hope you like the car, I'm really excited, I have ...
    jsmoov24 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

finally pic's

ok guys I finally was able to attach pics, I hope you like the car, I'm really excited, I have had it for 3 weeks and all I can say is unbelievable
    in another 3 weeks my rims will be in, 20x8.5 in the front, 20x10 in the rear, chrome Asanti AF122 wheels, I also included pics of that too.. give me your opinions
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Rondog is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: finally pic's

Like the grill. Where did you get it from and how much?? Loose the sheepskin covers. Really takes away from the car. (Cheapens it) Can't tell too much about the wheels until I see them on the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondog
    Like the grill. Where did you get it from and how much?? Loose the sheepskin covers. Really takes away from the car. (Cheapens it) Can't tell too much about the wheels until I see them on the car.
    there's a local car accessories shop here in New Jersey that put the grill on, they bought the grill from egclassics for $500 installed. they also did the gold emblems, the 6 piece chrome pillar posts and the 39 piece wood grain kit. if u go to www.voguetyre.com, you will see all the accessories for the STS

LacSeville is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Nice car! I understand the seat covers being very comfy, but they do not do that car justice... Maybe tint the windows and you can keep them! Why is there a towel on the console, btw? Very nice crimson color! My fav! What is that color called? You'll HAVE to post some more pics when the rims get on! Those could work very well!! G'luck!

Quote Originally Posted by LacSeville
    Nice car! I understand the seat covers being very comfy, but they do not do that car justice... Maybe tint the windows and you can keep them! Why is there a towel on the console, btw? Very nice crimson color! My fav! What is that color called? You'll HAVE to post some more pics when the rims get on! Those could work very well!! G'luck!

I have always had sheepskin seat covers on my car, they are very comfy and the pictures really don't do them justice... I actually do have a tint on the windows, luminar 35% all the way around.. I didn't want too dark of a tint because the cops are sometimes a pain in my area, at night the tint looks very slick IMO.. oh the reason for the towel is for protection, I forgot to remove it before taking the picture. u know how dirty it gets and wear and tear after a while?? well wile I drive I put the towel down but remove it when its parked

oh and the color is called Red Line, its a metallic red, $995 extra for the color option :madtalkin my girlfriend is getting me the below Zaino polish kit for Christmas, I know in one of the threads someone mentioned that they used this polish on their STS and its awesome. i'll let u guys know how it comes out after i get it...
    Attached Images

Reckamech is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Very Very Very nice . Even with the heated seats I am sure the seat covers come in handy in the winter. Hurry and post pics with the rims.

juiceE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): (rip 92deville rip 94 fwb) 97 ElDog

those rims look like alot of rims i see on the 745's, in 20's and 22's ... i dont like them too much.

the grill looks nice, and i dont know about the seats covers, but I sure know they'd come in handy in one degree weather like we having here today!

Daniel Almestica is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Thumbs up Re: finally pic's

you car is just great

Jus4Fun is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by jsmoov24
    ok guys I finally was able to attach pics, I hope you like the car, I'm really excited, I have had it for 3 weeks and all I can say is unbelievable
    in another 3 weeks my rims will be in, 20x8.5 in the front, 20x10 in the rear, chrome Asanti AF122 wheels, I also included pics of that too.. give me your opinions
    That lip on that 20" wheel looks nice, I put 20's Axis 10" wide with a 4' lip on my 04 CTS and it destroyed 2 rear tires. Word to the wise, "make sure of your clearance before you drive it." You will probably have to cut the quarter panel wheel housing lip and bend it in, I did. Now it clears but I really destroyed 2 new tires.

majax is offline 32V Northstar

Looking good. That wood kit actually loks somewhat original. Most I have seen are really cheezy.

Noodles is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Don't forget to save all of the parts that yopu take off so that you can return it to stock when sale time comes. I have seen many cars avoided because they were tricked out.

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

"" there's a local car accessories shop here in New Jersey that put the grill on ""

Who ? It's nice! Maybe someone would like to put one on theirs! It's Really Nice !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    "" there's a local car accessories shop here in New Jersey that put the grill on ""

Who ? It's nice! Maybe someone would like to put one on theirs! It's Really Nice !!
    Thanks Sandy.. the name of the shop is Speed and Sound and they are located in Elizabeth, NJ. it costs $500 installed and they can get u any accessory available for the STS. Ask for Jerry and tell him Jimmy with the new red STS referred you. Go to www.voguetyre.com to find out which ones are available. the below accessories are what i had installed:

1. Grill
    2. 4 peice Gold emblem package (front grill and 3 emblems in rear for V-8 model)
    3. 6 piece stainless steel door pillar set
    4. 39 piece wood grain kit with Navigation
    5. chrome designer front license plate with gold caddy emblem
    6. 2 chrome and gold caddy license plate frames
    7. Sheepskin seat covers
    8. Xenon bulbs for the fog lights to match the Xenon HID headlights
    9. Coming soon 20" Asanti AF122 chrome wheels staggered fit (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

Showgun is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Sweet looking STS ! Also thanks for the hookup on the aftermarket web-site.By the way what size tires are you going with on the 20`s ?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.