Great STS Article -USA Today
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, Great STS Article -USA Today in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Wanted to let everyone know that in today's 12-17-04 USA Today there is a great write up on the new ...
    DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Great STS Article -USA Today

Wanted to let everyone know that in today's 12-17-04 USA Today there is a great write up on the new STS..... The only critcism I have is they list the price as going as high as $69,000. That number is wrong.

Otherwise it is a very good review calling it " Not just the best Cadillac ever, but the best car to come from GM in a long,long time".

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ben72227 is offline Banned

Re: Great STS Article -USA Today

it does get that high, if you have the AWD, V8 northstar with ALL of the options. The lowest V6, RWD with no extra options is about $40,000

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Great STS Article -USA Today

Quote Originally Posted by ben72227
    it does get that high, if you have the AWD, V8 northstar with ALL of the options. The lowest V6, RWD with no extra options is about $40,000
    Actually , I just bought the STS AWD V8 with all the options ( 1SG) except Heads Up Display/ACC. The sticker price was $63,510. I think the HUD/ACC adds another $2,500. Either way I quess the article was close enough to the price.

I might add, the STS is worth every penny. It is a wonderful car.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.