Cadillac Owners Forum banner

new and looking into purchasing a cadillac

9K views 62 replies 17 participants last post by  ECha3 
#1 ·
Im not new to the forums. I am 36yrs old and have owned my 01 Lexus IS300 for the past 6yrs. Im getting tired of her and looking to purchase a Cadillac STS standard model, or platinum. Maybe a V series, if the motor is stronger and more reliable. Just not sure about the MPG on the V series, hence why im looking for a V6 ;)

I have been doing some research but havent had any luck. There just doesnt seem to be that much support, nor aftermarket support on them. Im at a stand still and tired of hearing the same old, dont buy Cadillac or American. Yes, I have owned Japanese models pretty much my whole life. I did own one American, a '90 Pontiac Grand Am when I was in High School. That was my first and last American made car, cus the motor knocked and then the tranny went out. I hope the newer models are much more reliable?

If anyone on here can guide me in the right direction, or have knowledge on these cars. Dont hesitate to reply and we can go from there.

Thanks and hope to hear from u

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.