Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, Yay! PO174 fixed in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Turns out, when I changed the air filter weekend before last, I didn't get the hose clamp on the intake ...
- 06-04-12 01:03 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2005 STS N*, 1SF, 144K mi.
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Fort Worth
Yay! PO174 fixed
Turns out, when I changed the air filter weekend before last, I didn't get the hose clamp on the intake hose connected to the intake manifold quite tight enough.
Tip: use an 8mm or 5/16" nutdriver or socket to tighten it, not a flathead screwdriver.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle