Order Tracking
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, Order Tracking in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I now have an "order number" for my 1SG... although it's more like just a few letters. I was wondering ...
    STSgirl is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS (1SG) & 2007 Escalde EXT

Order Tracking

I now have an "order number" for my 1SG... although it's more like just a few letters. I was wondering if there's any way to track it or view it's progress. Anyone know anything?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

msheri01 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: Order Tracking

You were just given the order number? Were you not given a copy of the order when it was placed? Post the number and I will see what I can tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by msheri01
    You were just given the order number? Were you not given a copy of the order when it was placed? Post the number and I will see what I can tell you.
    I don't have a copy of the order itself. I got a call from the dealership last week that said my order was finally accepted and gave me the following as an order number: HRTPOR

Thank you for any help or info you can pass on to me.

The car is ordered as a retail sold order. It does have your information listed. The vehicle is not scheduled for production, but the order is now available for build selection. The order date is October 21, 2004 and the last change was on November the 25th. If the time frame you cited previously is accurate, it appears your dealer did not built a deep order bank when it was first possible to order these. The earlier the order was entered, the higher up the list it is when the computer starts looking to fill production capacity. We are still waiting for some of our August orders. Hope it helps.

The car is ordered as a retail sold order. It does have your information listed. The vehicle is not scheduled for production, but the order is now available for build selection. The order date is October 21, 2004 and the last change was on November the 25th. If the time frame you cited previously is accurate, it appears your dealer did not built a deep order bank when it was first possible to order these. The earlier the order was entered, the higher up the list it is when the computer starts looking to fill production capacity. We are still waiting for some of our August orders. Hope it helps.
    First of all, THANK YOU for the info!! You are AWESOME!!
    This info completely backs up what I've been told by the dealership, which eases my nerves a LOT. My order was "held up" due to the wait on the Adaptive Cruise. Then on 11/25, ACC was added back in and the order was submitted.
    I am SO relieved to have this info. At least, maybe I'll have this car in March :rolleyes2 .
    If you don't mind, in a couple weeks, can I contact you again for another update??

I mailed a copy of the order to the address on the order. Hope it did not offend.

I mailed a copy of the order to the address on the order. Hope it did not offend.
    No offense at all. Thanx for the mailing, we got it today.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.