Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2005 STS production vehicle

2005 STS production vehicle

I actually saw the new STS production vehicle on an "unauthorized tour of the pre production facility in Warren, MI. I found a protype on the web that is surprisingly a duplicate, if not the actual base for the development of the 2005 model (we have actually seen the new STS this whole time and did not know it). I stretched it with a photo program and this is exactly like the production vehicle for next year. (I may have the proportions wrong)

Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

Re: 2005 STS production vehicle

Welcome!!! Thanks for signing up......

Any way you could get us some more pictures????

looks to much a an XLR shreched in photochop. Not that iam doubting you, i just wont beleave any pics till i see the real deal.

That is what I said too when I first saw the actual car. Then I found this picture on the internet and stretched it to expose proportions and it is on the money for the real vehicle. Take a look at cadillac's gm website and look at the xlr then look at this one. They are slightly different. I can post the original picture too before I "photoshoped it". I also saw the new buick LeSabre (with round head lamps (looks kind of like a lexus) and I saw the body of the new corvette c6 (with out under carrage attached).
    Attached Images
    Last edited by john1; 08-23-03 at 10:04 PM.

If you dont mind, throw a Pic up into the sticky post at the top of the forum. I'd like to keep a running thread about the '05 STS going until the car comes out. Or I can merge this thread with the other one..........

Could you send me it by email? I really want to see what it looks like. Could you send me the other two as well?
    bzogdog21@insightbb.com

Thanks.

2005 STS and 2005 CORVETTE?

By the same Token, if you use photoshop to shorten a picture of the Chevrolet SS prototype, (auto show 4-door) you are probably looking @ the C-6 Corvette. Not bad looking, either.

Thumbs up Re: 2005 STS production vehicle

Very nice looking vehicle when is it slated to go on sale? I wonder if they will have a newer version of hte Northstar engine?

the Northstar in the XLR and SRX is the newer version, new this year in fact. It will also be in the STS

Quote Originally Posted by john1
    I actually saw the new STS production vehicle on an "unauthorized tour of the pre production facility in Warren, MI. I found a protype on the web that is surprisingly a duplicate, if not the actual base for the development of the 2005 model (we have actually seen the new STS this whole time and did not know it). I stretched it with a photo program and this is exactly like the production vehicle for next year. (I may have the proportions wrong)

---------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS THE EVOQ CONCEPT CAR YOU SAW.

If it had 4 doors, then how is it the Evoq?

Any word on when they are to show the production version of the 2005 STS? My lease will be up on my STS in June of '04. I am hoping to get the new STS then.

Rumors would indicate an unveiling at the Detroit show early next year, then availability late summer, but how late in summer is anyones guess

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

They've only got 2 days to get the XLR out for late summer.......

ssstealth is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V, 94 Fleetwood TS
    John,

Is this by any chance the car that you saw?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast