Some dealers are "dealing"
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, Some dealers are "dealing" in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Just came back from ordering a new STS. Black Raven with the cashmere interior. Took the 1SF package with the ...
    PTC Sclade is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Some dealers are "dealing"

Just came back from ordering a new STS. Black Raven with the cashmere interior. Took the 1SF package with the nav system etc. Was looking at the luxury V8 but I got the deal for $500.00 over invoice and a $1200 dealer coupon book. It was the same dealer I bought the 03 Escalade from last year and he did not want to see me leave. Talked to another smaller dealer about 25 miles away and he would give it to me for $500 over invoice right over the phone. I guess when you lay on the showroom flow, hold your breath until you turn blue, and kick alot you can get them to deal. Not really, had a good negotiation session with a couple of more phone calls the deal was done. Took about 4 hours. Dealer said about 4 weeks since it was a sold vehicle. Looking forward to the new experience. I do not think my dealer wants that info out but if you email me I will and can tell you the name of the dealer who would do the deal over the phone. He is about 40 miles south of Atlanta.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

SD455TA is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Some dealers are "dealing"

Hi, how did you get this $1,200 dealer coupon?

All the dealers that I spoke to say that there is no such thing here in Detroit.

Thanks, Rich

PTC Sclade is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

It is an individual plan they have put together. It is not sponsored by GM. I got one given to me when I bought the Escalade. Now they charge for them but it was part of my deal. They discount oil changes, major maintenance items, etc. They give you a little more priority service and hand wash the vehicle if you wish when they are finished. I do not think I will ever use all the discounts but it is a nice feature.

Paul

JimD is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '98 STS (RIP @ 206,xxx miles)

Would that be Coweta county??

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.