Cadillac Owners Forum banner

OEM replacement seat covers

8K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  dzlvs8 
#1 ·
After 35k my '06 drivers seat (beige, heated, vented, lumbar...) is very wrinkled and I was hoping to replace the seat cover but I can't find them online anywhere. Does anyone know where I can order them.

#4 ·
I agree. If you want it to look original, I suggest it needs to be custom made. The upholstery shop where I have had seat covers replaced have books of sample leathers from each manufacturer. Based on my experience, they match product, style and color perfectly. Unfortunately, it ain't cheap!

#5 ·
this goes back to my corvette experience....... worse "leather" ever in a car...... a disgrace. BUT the dealer replacements where not that expensive. I'm thinking $300 to $400 a seat.

I got some high quality custom seats $1,800. A friend as the post above suggested, went with dulpicates from an upholster for $700. Thats for the pair. Vast improvement.

#6 ·
Hi, since I'm new and cant post new threads yet, I will have to ad my question here. I am about to buy my first Cadillac (05 CTS). It has low miles but the drivers seat looks TERRIBLE. I found a website selling the OEM seat cover. I noticed that the 06-07 seats look much nicer and I am wondering if I can replace 2005 CTS seat covers with 2007 CTS seat covers. They are different seat covers. I just don't know if they are a different shape.

Also of note, the 06-07 seat covers are half the price of the 03-05 seat covers.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.